2nd Shinkokai Malaysia Koi Show 2012
  • AndreaAndrea December 2011
    Dear All,

Shinkokai Malaysia are proud to announce that the 2nd Shinkokai Malaysia Koi Show will be held at Sunway Putra Mall on either mid or end of March 2011.

Please kindly note that all entries will be via the supporting dealers stated in Shinkokai website. Kindly contact them for the bookings of your tanks now.

We will be posting the rules and regulations along with other information of the show soon.

Please start preparing your kois for this grand event in 2012!

See you there.
  • ShukriShukri December 2011
    Hi Andrea,
    Is it the same venue as the last Wakagoi Show?
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • megatronmegatron December 2011
    Bro Andrea,

How soon can the date be confirmed? I hope it will not fall during the school holiday. TQ.
    Don't ask me why!!!
  • DanleeDanlee December 2011
    Bro Shukri,

It is diff venue from the last Wakagoi Show. The new venue is Sunway Putra Mall (previously known as "The Mall") opposite Putra World Trade Centre.
    Hi Daniel, how are you? It has been a while since we last communicated. Your kois must be doing fine. Since I came back from Mecca, today is the first day that I am cleaning my pond. Fishes are healthy......thanks to the help from Bro Seng Choon i.e. taking care of my kois and pond during my absence. The Tomahawk is recovering quite well but there is still work to be done. I will post the picture of the damage pectoral fin when I have the time to take the pictures.
    My Seijuro Ginrin Showa is progressing well, and I believed it is a female i.e. from the body and the Hi coloration. My Omosako Shiro Utsuri (also a female) is developing quite well. These two can for sure enter the Show....

Andrea, sorry to hijack your thread here........ :)
    Post edited by Shukri at 2011-12-30 04:47:52 am
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • WinlimWinlim December 2011
    Yeah. I hope it will not be held during the school holidays
  • JamesJames December 2011
    Guys, meticulous effort goes into organizing a show and sometimes date, venue, etc is not so easily determined due to schedule of judges too. As such, we hope that the support will not change even if it had to be scheduled during the school holidays.

And to make this show even more exciting, we intend to practice changing of show chairmanship. This will enable seasoned hobbyists to work with new hobbyists and vice versa. I think the hobby is dynamic and that new blood can sometimes add excitement to the hobby. The exchange of views, transfer of knowledge and willingness to share all make new bonds that I, and am sure many else, enjoy the hobby a little more.

For this round, Seng Choon has kindly accepted the invitation for the position of show chairman and with his vast experience in the hobby and keen selection skills, I am certain he will be a jewel to the show.

However to make this show work, we would like to invite hobbyists to volunteer for the show committee positions too. This is the main show and unlike Wakagoi, will demand more manpower and time to co-ordinate.

To ease the burden of the show on the chairman, we have enlarged the committee team to include vice chairman, head judge, asst head judge and volunteers for judging team heads and members, benching head and members.

So for those who can offer their assistance, please list your names here:

1. Seng Choon (show chairman)
    2. James (advisory)
    Post edited by James at 2011-12-30 05:22:44 pm
  • mrkoimrkoi December 2011
    James, u can count me in. I would love to help.
  • lautslauts December 2011
    Haji Doc Shukri ,

Welcome back. :)

ts
  • sivakoisivakoi December 2011
    Hi I'm a youngling. I would love to help out if i'm needed.
  • SengChoonSengChoon December 2011
    Hi Mr Koi and Sivakoi,

Thanks for volunteering.

Would you be so kind enough to PM me your mobile number for administration purposes.

Thank you.

• AndreaAndrea December 2011
    Mr. Daniel,

We have given 2 dates, either 16th – 18th March 2012 or 23rd – 25th March 2012. Will update everyone once i got the confirmation.
    Post edited by Andrea at 2011-12-30 08:21:42 pm

2. James (advisory)
    3. Mr.Koi
    4. Sivakoi
    5. Daniel Chew (Only available on 23 to 25 March)

Hi Andrea, Thanks for the info.

Don't ask me why!!!
  • kumarishnakumarishna December 2011
    Pls count me in as a volunteers as well.
    My 100% support to you all.

2. James (advisory)
    3. Mr.Koi
    4. Sivakoi
    6. Kumarishna
    Don't ask me why!!!
    Congratulation to Bro Seng Choon as Show Chairman..... :)
  • KevinKevin December 2011
    Count me in as well

2. James (advisory)
    3. Mr.Koi
    4. Sivakoi
    6. Kumarishna
    7. Kevin

Don't ask me why!!!
  • SengChoonSengChoon January 2012
    Thanks Bro Shukri.

Thank you Kevin for volunteering.

Could you pls pm me your mobile number as well for our administration or planning purposes?
  • ShukriShukri January 2012
    Bro Seng Choon, since you are the Show Chairman, you can count on my personal support, possibly in the area of the Judging Team.......

Cheers Bro.....
  • JamesJames January 2012
    Bro Shukri, jealous la... :-))

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership