KENKONA KOI- Healthy Koi
  • ikankoikauikankoikau March 2012
    Thank you for reading this thread. I will be glad to answer any question or comment on this medication.

Below is the write out that will be distributed during the show. Thanks for reading ;-)
    KENKONA KOI- THE SHOTGUN TREATMENT

Kenkona Koi was formulated by a hobbyist who understood about the dilemma, confusion, uncertainty and difficulty in treating koi or pond. When there are so many medications available with so many purposes, a hobbyist can easily diagnose wrong medication for the wrong reason.

Without a proper equipment (such as microscope) and experience, to diagnose and cure a disease can be troublesome. The needs of chasing, netting and inspecting will take a lot of effort and will certainly stress the affected koi further.

Kenkona Koi has made it easier when you can treat the koi or pond just by visually observing the koi’s behavior and symptoms. With its wide coverage of capability, almost all problems can be solved with one solution. Kenkona Koi’s benefits which stated on the label are based on actual test results on the koi and ponds. To date, very impressive successful rate has been achieved.

For hobbyist without proper quarantine facility, short bath with Kenkona Koi will be ideal to minimize problems when introducing new koi into the pond or after a koi show. Kenkona Koi or any medication can never replace proper quarantine procedure. However quarantine process using Kenkona Koi will be more effective when Kenkona Koi alone can suppress many unwanted possibilities.

Purpose: Kenkona Koi is formulated as Anti Parasites, Anti Bacteria and Anti Fungus which will not affect the filter’s functions. It has successfully arrested the symptoms of clamped fins, parking and flashing.

Very effective to cure ulcer even without antibiotic injection, fin rot, fungus, white spot, reddening veins, skin fluke and gill fluke. Recent test result has indicated that Kenkona Koi is effective against Bacteria Gill Disease. Actual tests have shown good result on dropsy for kois above 35cm.

Instruction: Kenkona Koi is best used without salt. However usage up to 0.12% of salinity has been tested safe for koi. Do not feed the koi and switch off UV light during treatment. Carry out pond treatment in the evening. Good aeration throughout the treatment is essential and proven to have faster and better result especially when it involved respiration related disease.

For pond treatment, mix Kenkona Koi with pond water. Pour the mixture into the filter chamber. Each cycle of treatment is 3 days. Repeat treatment if necessary with two days apart and carry out 10-20% partial water change prior to second treatment and after treatment.

Always check the water parameters to identify the actual cause of a problem. To avoid under or over dose, knowing total volume of water to be treated is very important.
    Handle the solution with care. Wash immediately once in contact with skin. Do not expose the bottle to sun light.

Why Kenkona Koi? Kenkona Koi is safe, an effective shotgun treatment against many diseases and very economical. Compare the dosage with any other similar medication and you will know that Kenkona Koi is not diluted just to get more volume or sales.

Dosage: 50ml for 3000Lit of water.
    Short bath: 25ml per 1000Lit for 1 hour.

Note: Kenkona Koi will only state its benefits base on supporting theory, actual test and actual result. It may OR may not perform well with other diseases. Hobbyist feedback is very much appreciated.
    Post edited by ikankoikau at 2012-03-06 11:49:59 pm
  • megatronmegatron March 2012
    =D> =D> =D>
    Don't ask me why!!!
    Thank bro Daniel.

Attached is the corrected version of the Kenkona Koi poster & label. My eyes were too heavy when I was "drawing" it. Thanks bro Paul for correcting.

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6098/OFFICIAL KENKONA LABEL-for email.JPG
  • adleeadlee March 2012
    =D> bro IKK no price eh?
    Bro adlee,
    All cost involved is still being calculated. Not a pro la bro so got to take longer time :-D
    Anyway just received the bottle containers just now. I expect the price is going to be the cheapest base on the concentration and shotgun effect.

As comparison, one famous Anti Bacteria dosage is 100ml for 200L water. Which means 1L is for 2 ton of water.

Another famous Anti Ulcer(but expensive, around rm150 per Liter) dosage is around 1L for 18 ton of water. And another famous Anti Parasite dosage is 1L for 10 ton.

However Kenkona Koi(with multi function) dosage is 1L for 60 ton of water.

So either way if you do the math, Kenkona Koi will be the cheapest even if the selling price is RM100 per 1L ;-)
    But the good news is, I will make sure the price is well below RM100 for 1L. That's my promise to the hobbyist. :)
  • MikeMike March 2012
    "But the good news is, I will make sure the price is well below RM100 for 1L. That's my promise to the hobbyist. " =D>
  • ShukriShukri March 2012
    Bro Borman,
    You can also use my pond and the other two ponds (that I have mentioned) as a further Beta test beds if you do so require to further strengthen your story......I would be glad to help and assist you. :-D
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • adleeadlee March 2012
    coolness that means the solution is really really concentrated not a diluted one like some brand
    Bro Shukri,
    Thanks for your support. It will be on going feedback from hobbyist. Before it was make known, I was using it for more than a year. In fact to a certain extend (which I don't recommend), I have not quarantine any of my 6 batches koi which I bought for the past 6 months. All are tossai and came from 3 different dealers. What I did was just a short bath. So far so good, no trouble for new comers or the resident. Again I don't suggest this but who else is going to test it if not myself. :-D

Your feedback and other hobbyist feedback is very important so that I know the good and bad side of Kenkona Koi.

Bro Adlee,
    Actually when I prepare this combo, I didn't realise that it is high in concentration until I compare the dosage with other medication. But I'm glad bcoz that is what we want as hobbyist. ;-)

• DanleeDanlee March 2012
    I would like to share my experiences of using KENKONA KOI medicine. Thanks to Capt Borman who was kind enough to spare me his "wonder solution" when I was having a "crisis" in my pond. I must say I was quite surprised and at the same time impressed with the end results.

I have successfully used KENKONA KOI to cure the following sicknesses :

- fin rot
    - red vein
    - open wound
    - parking
    - both fins clamped
    - body tilted almost 90 degree upward and downward

I would encourage everyone to at least give this product a try and see for yourself the effectiveness in your own environment.
    Bro Daniel,

Thanks for sharing your experience on Kenkona Koi. I'm really glad that it worked well on your kois and pond. Certainly I'm glad the it helped to arrest you pond crisis.

Regards
  • ShukriShukri March 2012
    Well there you go, a third party honest feedback on the product.......
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Bro Shukri,

Actually with out Bro Daniel experience, Kenkona Koi wouldn't have come out. It will stay in Seremban border and to be exact, only in my house and bro Yujian. I was using it for more than a year. Spread by words of mouth, one of the Malaysian main dealer offered to test Kenkona Koi which was known at that time as Capt's Combo :-D

As normal, when shipment arrived one after another and many of their customers traded their kois, diseases or problems were bound to happen. So Kenkona Koi was tested to its limit and the result not only surprised me but the dealer themselves. That was when the idea about marketing this product came into the picture.

Actually there are a few more diseases which theoretically can be addressed by Kenkona Koi but I dare not print it on the label. Only those which were tested and passed with flying colour were listed. So if you "sudi"(willing) to purchase this product, your honest feedback is very much needed and appreciated for the benefit of everyone.

Regards
  • NeliNeli March 2012
    Job well done!
    Very impressive!
    U should have called it Kenkona shotgun!
    Thanks sis Neli. Kenkona Shotgun at a glance sound like gunpowder or bullet. Or a new type of shotgun from Japan which is use to gunned down all you kois when you want to give up the hobby :-))
  • idrisidris March 2012
    hahahahha...or should we call it "uchi kuchikona"??..hehehe..capt, thanks for this lovely combo...shushui is getting better...other are progressing too...actually we make the shushui as a benchmark as it is the worst case of all..but now its progressing to get better..i am confident of it...
  • AnuarAnuar March 2012
    Capt,

Fortunately and luckily my pond has been trouble free over the last year or so... but need to be prepared especially I'll be sending some kois for the show. May I know the shelf life of this medication, i.e. expiry date?

Thanks and all the best!
    Thanks bro Idris for the update. Shusui(non scale koi) will be easiest to get affected and most difficult to cure back to normal.

Bro Anuar,
    Honestly, none of the ingredients I mixed in Kenkona has expiry date. As long you keep it away from sun light, it will be fine. However just to to be on the safe side, I have stored one 5L bottle for almost 2 years but the smell, colour and effectiveness was still the same. But that bottle has finished last December.

Since I have based this product on actual result and experience, I am very confident that 2 years after production will be very safe. Again, do not expose it to sun light. Maybe I can keep one bottle and try the content after 2,3 and 4 years(if this product still exist) :-D
  • MikeMike March 2012
    Capt, when will it be on sale ?
  • AnuarAnuar March 2012
    Capt,

Great... will get a bottle. You'll never know when you need one.

Regards.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership