Pond Paint
  • ChengAunChengAun May 2012
    What brand do you recommend? I'm looking for one that's decent priced and dries up clear (the paint on kind, not to mix with cement.

Thanks.
    Has anyone used this before? Does it dry up clear and is it paint on kind?
    http://www.pyeproducts.com/prodetails.php?page=prod&back=prod&category=pwc&code=PRPR&lang=en

Does A&B need to be mixed together ?
    Post edited by ChengAun at 2012-05-31 10:25:34 pm
    Be updated in the world of koi. Jangankan seperti "Koi di bawah bottom drain"
  • MikeMike May 2012
    Hi CA,

I have use this before and it is like Sika Top. It is a cement slurry and it is not transparent when dry.
    What color when dry? Grey isit? Do you know any waterproofing paint on type that drys up clear? Thanks
  • MikeMike June 2012
    It is grey when cured. I do not know any proven waterproof paint that is transparent when fully dried. Good luck on your search my friend.
  • ChengAunChengAun February 2015
    Again, can anybody recommend a paint for the pond? black colour, probably an epoxy kind of thing

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership