Hi-Blow HAP-120
  • KChongKChong June 2012
    Dear All,

I am bringing in some HaiLea Hi-Blow HAP-120 direct from manufacturer for some of my own project and therefore if there is anyone interested to get some unit, please feel free to let me know.

I have tried and it is a very powerful as well as efficient air pump that is suitable for koi pond. The below are the specification;

Specification:

1. Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
    2. Power : 90W
    3. Output: 120L/min
    4. Pressure: 0.018 -0.038Mpa
    5. Noise: 45dB
    6. Weight: 9.5kg
    7. Size: 265X215X198mm
    8. Manufaurer Warranty : 1 year

I am also bringing in some sparepart like the rubber diaphragm for this model and there is anyone's unit that need replacement of the rubber, feel free to let me know too.

Interested, kindly pm me or email to drkoi80@gmail.com or sms to 019-8575067 for price before this Friday (22nd June 2012).

Thanks you.

Regards,
  • yee11yee11 July 2012
    pm me the price and loc
  • KChongKChong July 2012
    Dear All,

The Hi-Blow HAP 120 stock had just arrived yesterday.

Herewith, I would like to have a promotional offer for this product where the price for the first 10 units will be RM 350/unit only. The normal price will be Rm 380/unit.

The goods will be available for collection from this staturday onward at USJ, Subang Jaya.

Should anyone be interested, please feel free to pm me or email to drkoi80@gmail.com or call 019-8575067.

Thanks in advance for the support.

Regards,
    Kelvin

• KChongKChong July 2012
    Hi Guys,

Here are the photo of the HAP-120 for your reference. Please feel free to contact me should you be interested to get one unit.

Thank you

Regards,
    Kelvin
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8349/HAP 120 a.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8350/HAP 120 b.jpg
  • KChongKChong August 2012
    Hi Guys,

There is still 5 units of Hi-Blow HAP120 available. So, dont hesitate to contact me should you need one or two as I guarantee the price per unit will be the lowest in town.

Thanks in advance for all for all the support!

Regards,
    Hi Guys,

3 units to go. Hurry hurry hurry!!!

Regards,
    Kelvin
  • jamiltjamilt August 2012
    Bro HAP120 is 90w or 125w power consumption?
    Hi Jamilt,

Manufacturer specification is 90W but actual is only 84W.

Regards,
    Kelvin
  • pandaipandai August 2012
    Bro Kelvin,

Do you also have smaller models like HAP-100, HAP-80 or HAP-60? I don't think I need one that big like HAP-120 for my tiny pond.

Thanks.
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • ShukriShukri August 2012
    Bro pandai,
    Go and grab that 120 model.......I am using 2 X 6 inch air curtain. One is attached to one pump.

As for your pond, you can get 2 X 3 inch air curtain and connect to the 120 pump. Pur the air curtains at the sides of the pond. It will do wonders to the TDO of your water, and the fishes appetite will increase. Just wait and see........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • mangkellmangkell August 2012
    Hi Blows promoter.... Beware ;-)
    Mickeyko Ducati-Kujamon Chagreemon Brabus#Sexy-Robust
  • MikeMike August 2012
    Shukir,

Do you mind post a picture of the air-curtain.

Cheers.
    Hi Bro Pandai,

Yes, I have the HAP-80 also. Currently I have 3 units available. As per my post for HAP-80, the price is RM280/unit only.
  • kwchankwchan August 2012
    Hi Kelvin,

Wonder do you have the HAp-60 model? If yes, mind to PM me the price.
    Thanks.
    Hi kwchan,

Unfortunatley, I don't have HAP-60 purely becuase the price is not very much different than HAP-80.
  • ShukriShukri August 2012
    Bro Kelvin,
    Thanks for delivering the HAP 120 to my door step in the emergency situation. Really appreciate it bro! The air pump has been installed at my customer pond, and I am amazed how quiet the pump is, even though that I have used 2 of the units at home. Both are still running strongly though........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Bro Shukri,

Yo are most welcome and Selamat Hari Raya to You and your Family..
  • jamiltjamilt August 2012
    Bro KChong, i need 2 units of HAP 120. u have them in stock with the lowest price in town?
    Post edited by jamilt at 2012-08-23 10:12:45 pm
  • KChongKChong October 2012
    Hi Guys,

The new stock of HAP-120 Hiblow just arrived today. Should you be interested to get one unit, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks in advance for all the support.

Cheers,
    Kelvin
  • koiBoykoiBoy October 2012
    Hi Bro KChong,

my pond is about 9 tonne, what model and spec do you recomend? Will HAP-120 be too big? if its okay let me know the price ya!

Cheers,
    Xavier
  • KChongKChong October 2012
    Hi Bro Xavier,

The HAP-120 is definitly too big for your pond. I believed HAP-60 or 80 should be enough.

The smaller model that I have is HAP-80. I will pm you the price later.

Cheers,
    Kelvin

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership