Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan
  • gosankekoigosankekoi July 2012
    We wishing all our Muslim koi hobbyist, brother & sister- Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan Dan Selamat Berbuka Puasa
  • ikankoikauikankoikau July 2012
    Thank you bro Raymond.

Likewise, wishing all Muslim bro n sister- Selamat berpuasa and may you all past the test of patient thru out the month and the test of patient in buying koi :-D
  • pandaipandai July 2012
    So, did u buy any just now???
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • harry_luhurharry_luhur July 2012
    Selamat menjalan ibadah puasa for my beloved muslim brothers and sisters.
    Regards,

Harry Luhur
  • ikankoikauikankoikau July 2012
    No la bro... During fasting month, the desire is Very much under control. But depending on the koi also :-))
    Post edited by ikankoikau at 2012-07-23 06:21:54 am
  • pandaipandai July 2012
    Thanks for the wish, gonsankekoi!

Me too, like bro Capt. managed to surpress my desire for koi for the time being... :-D

But maybe for Raya, instead of the tradition of buying new clothes for Raya, I might buy myself a new koi... :-))
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • ShukriShukri July 2012
    The urge to buy new kois is not a problem for me. There was a time that I didnt buy any because I was consciously aware that my pond was overstocked. It was just recently that I bought a couple i.e. started with a Hoshikin, then the Sakai Sanke, the GO Hoshikin and the Kujaku.
    I have vouched to myself that no more Gosankes for me........I can only buy Non Gosankes. Too many reds in my pond already.
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-07-23 08:03:44 am
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • muzamirmuzamir July 2012
    Just echoing like what bro IKK, bro pandai, bro harry..
    Wishing all Muslim hobbyist "Selamat Berpuasa..Semoga Istiqomah Dlm Beribadah Sehingga Ke Hujung Ramadhan"...
  • idrisidris July 2012
    for this 1 month puasa..i have restrict myself from buying any kois...and i think that would not be a problem..at the moment, still happy with 10 kois...hehe
  • ShukriShukri July 2012
    Bro Idris,
    Glad that you are OK with your 10 fishes, and have curbed your desire to purchase more. Is there already 10 pieces in your pond now? Or all 10 included those that are still out there like the Hoshikin Kuhakus, the Yamabuki Ogon etc. Honestly I hope that you will find peace and the tranquility with your 10 pieces bro!

I wish you a nice and happy Ramadhan..........may you attain the required weight (if you are targeting for a number that is...........) :)
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • idrisidris July 2012
    hehe..10 kois is in my main pond right now

yamabuki ogon is in bro raymond main pond

hoshikin kohaku in captain pond

so total i have 14 kois...
  • ShukriShukri July 2012
    Oops! As I have suspected so...........so 14 pieces la! Not 10.... :-"
    But make sure you choose the best 10 out of 14 pieces........ ;;)
    Focus on number 10 OK! Kalau naik jadi a bigger number i.e. like
    who knows no.21, just let me know........kan Black Jack number tuuu! 8-)
  • yy988yy988 July 2012
    look like koi fish also in puasa schedule!
    :/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership