I'm new
  • anonymousanonymous November 2010
    I am currently living in KL. I was just wondering where can I find the best place to buy koi, cheap and reasonalble for a newbie like me. :)

Nevertheless, I will be only having my pond(hopefully) by next year. Thanks all.
  • Shinkokai+MalaysiaShinkokai Malaysia November 2010
    Weclome to the hobby,

please check the below link for a list of Shinkokai Malaysia Supporting Dealers and their contact details. They will be able to help you.

http://www.shinkokai.com.my/dealers.php
    Thanks so much. And I am sorry for not introducing myself. I am just a University student and I really do appreciate koi's since I was very young. Looking at them swimming gracefully just puts a smile on everybody's face. So I just hope to get some in the near future.

Cheers. :)
    Post edited by anonymous at 2010-11-11 11:23:36 am
  • ShukriShukri November 2010
    Bro, everyone has to start somewhere. You should view the video of a Koi Kichi here that lives in a Condominium but yet have kois on his balcony........ I believe kois can be kept in an aquarium also, but of course you cant view from the top......
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Bro, I have keep those koi's before. But now i just wanna keep more higher grade koi. hehe

Cheers. :)
    Post edited by anonymous at 2010-11-12 03:59:25 am
  • ShukriShukri November 2010
    Bro, good luck to you. Just drop a post and we will start the discussion going......best of luck.
    Post edited by Shukri at 2010-11-12 12:15:41 pm
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • AndySittAndySitt November 2010
    Mr anonymous, if you want to grow higher quality kois... do consider non gosanke.. Cheaper, some will grow faster and no worries about stretching hi or fading sumi..
    Thanks Andy.

Just to understand koi clearly. Non gosanke is any other koi beside showa, kohaku and sanke right?
  • AndySittAndySitt November 2010
    yes that's right but in competition/shows around the world, shiro utsuri is slowly gaining the place of gosanke..
    Wow, thats nice. Ya, i was planning to get a couple of utsuri.

Thanks for the tips bro.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership