Whose kid is this?
  • ShukriShukri October 2012
    I found this young girl at a koi dealer recently, trying to buy a bad ass looking Kohaku, as a present for her dad. I asked her name but she said a name that I wasn't sure or I don't know why she was agreeing with me........... I asked, 'What's your name?' She said, 'Ya Ya.......'
    I asked again, the same Ya Ya........ I said, don't make fun of me kid? Why are you agreeing in Malay.......on my question!
    She looked at me with a puzzled face! I just left her.........and wonder whose kid that cute girl belong tuuuu? :-? :-? :-?

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/9967/Yaya.jpg
    Attachments
    Yaya.jpg 38K
  • niveknivek October 2012
    Bro shukri, you are starting to get scary lol
  • koiBoykoiBoy October 2012
    Hi Bro Shukri,

Just wondering how did you get such picture? :)

Cheers
    Xavier
  • JamesJames October 2012
    I thought so too.... scarry!!
  • idrisidris October 2012
    Bro shukri...Sudah Makan ubat ka? :-))
  • MikeMike October 2012
    Dailing from mobile 112 ...
    Practicing my Photoshop skills la.........I have started the first lesson already. Just waiting for the father to respond only........ Anyone recognise the background? That was the post that she did when I took her photo and I thought it was a unique post. Both parents were present........

The above story was just cooked up to entice the father to come out of hiding.........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • IzrulIzrul October 2012
    Ahahaha....bro shukri sure fine maa..anyway bro shukri,since what age u addicted to kois?
    Have u kept arowana before?or other fishes such parrots,oscar,cichlids?
    Coz i kept those before...and kois is the poisonous one.
    Bro Izrul,
    The first love for Japanese kois was when I was in the primary school. Then, I set an objective to built a pond one day.........and my dream came through. I was into Discus at one point of my hobby. I also was into Arowana before but I guess nothing beats keeping Nishikigoi........This is the ultimate.
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    BTW, your AVATAR is a Kujaku and looks good Bro?
    Ya forgot i keep discus last year,having bout 10pcs in 4 feet aquarium.eventually,all died in one messy water change..temp didnt reach the heated needed by discus,too much chlorine in tap water and blackwater didnt help.tried to rectify things but the chlorine had entered their gills so one by one became sick,color faded and floated the next day.
    From what i see,kois is more challengging so need to buckle up properly before tosai day 1.
    That kujaku is from google uncle shukri..that pc sure will cost a bomb..right now is one discussion and designing stage for my pond.
    Masa Wakagoi hari tu, kerana sibuk, tak berkesempatan nak berborak dengan Izrul.....
    Its ok,sure there will be lots of next time as i really keen and addicted to kois.
    Eventually today bumped into mrkoi at gosanke tmn desa..met and became friend with him at yamakoshi GO event.he himself quite a sifu,tought me lots of stuffs.
    Bro Izrul,
    Those are the words that I want to hear from a newbie........ :-D
    Bro Izrul..beware...first they teach u stuff...then they show u stuff...then they bring u to mudponds...before u know it, u would have already forgotten that you are married and all u can think of is gosankes, shiros, jumbos, wheatgerm, hi growth....hahahaha
    Even forum also makes me addicted...
    Just now My wife asked to buy her a kuewtiow goreng at tomyam stall,and i was preoccupied with the forum..next thing i know she already fell asleep. #:-s
    Now better go buy one... X_X X_X X_X
    Bro Nivek,
    Look at you!!! Can't live without kois right? A truly addict for sure now and no turning back!!! :-)) :-D Just know whether you are WISE, WISER or the WISIEST of them all.....partners in crime is the goal.
    Lol. My partner does all the koi naming.
    Post edited by nivek at 2012-10-10 11:17:44 pm
    Bro Nivek,
    Either you are on the way, or have already achieved the 'PARTNERS IN CRIME' status......
    Congratulation Bro!.......... :-D

As for me, I have the VETO power in my hands........I can decide on what ever I want with regards to the pond or the purchase of the kois....... My HM cares less about my kois or my pond.......so I am only at stage one! Always, tell her that I bought those kois at RM100 each (i.e. I have discounted 95% of the price).......else I will die standing.... :-)) :-)) :-D
  • SsmannSsmann October 2012
    Wahliao Wei....for a moment I thought Eva and Jlo fever gotten you bro....hahahhahaha......thanks for the clarification

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership