a leap from edge of space !!
  • adleeadlee October 2012
    just wanna share with u guys something out of koi topic.. yesterday i saw these video...
    a daredevil guy name felix baumgartner take a leap 90,0000 feet above the ground and landed safely..
    such an amazing stunt...

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10040/photo.jpg

u can view more at http://www.redbullstratos.com/
    Attachments
    photo.jpg 42K
  • niveknivek October 2012
    Pretty incredible and he is really brave!
    yeah bro kevin... official record is 128,100 feet!!! he's from austria.. 43 years old. if im not mistaken he's the same guy jumped from klcc 6 or 7 years ago
  • nocturnalnocturnal October 2012
    WOW such a feat!! thanx for sharing Adlee, gd to know that u are looking at other things too in the net :-D
    i tot kois kois kois 24/7 , now i know kois 23 per day only :p
    hahahah.. adik...
    my koihunt today is a waste loh...
    but have to find the silverlining sumwhere... i did manage to see the sanke is still there..
    and the workers told me few people asking the same piece. lucky i bought it first - or did i told u bout that already? :)

and i did promote this forum to one koikaki when we met at gosanke. he wants to move his 9 koi (bought from AKA) from damansara to kota kemuning if im not mistaken...

he has a problem at his condo where the neighbour downstairs keep complaining bout the sound from the pump. he put his collection on the balcony. feel sorry for him thou...
  • nocturnalnocturnal October 2012
    hehehe didn't know too that atari & yamakoshi closes on mondays.
    happy that ur building up your collection. with ur passion, slowly but surely you'll be there
    :) :) :)

sad to hear about the koikaki predicament.... speaking of the matter, a neighbor of mine used to keep kois in a small pond, his next door neighbor kept complaining she couldn't sleep listening to the water sound from the mini waterfall at nite so he gave up the hobby & filled the pond (hope i used the right term :-D )
    it has been more than a year now the other neighbor kept an untrained dog that keeps barking thru out the nite at other dogs, cats etc that passes by, ironic isn't it? :-? X(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership