Do not commit 'Seppuku' ie 'Harakiri'
  • ShukriShukri October 2012
    Just a friendly reminder that what ever you do in life (and this Forum included), do not take a semi automatic gun or a revolver and shoot yourself in the foot!!! Not only that it is painful, blood is splatted everywhere!!!

And worst, the action could be the last 'nail' to the coffin........and you could be the loneliest person in this Forum.......

Just an advice...........
  • MfwleeMfwlee October 2012
    Very good advice - and well given. We are all here to share a common love, and going completely against the grain has it's own risks.

Shukri - I was / am also into R/C Planes, Choppers, Cars and Boats, Knife collecting as well. Currently a casual keeper of Koi water, and an avid fisherman. Hope to meet you all in KL someday.
    Mike Lee
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar October 2012
    Message well noted Sifu Shukri :)
  • geebeegeebee October 2012
    I'm an avid angler too! :-D seems to be few here? Love to meet up with any kakis here to talk fish and of course koi..
  • pslongpslong October 2012
    Theres always karma, that all I have to say. Fishing kaki? Me too!
  • koiBoykoiBoy October 2012
    Hi Bro Mfwlee,

RC planes? angler? helis? koi addict? SAME BOAT... :O
  • MfwleeMfwlee October 2012
    Do not want to hijack this important advice given by Shukri - so maybe one of you senior members of the forum could start a different thread ?

I am new here, partly retired, not yet fully retarded, and fortunate that I have a bit of time to share with all who may want to do so. I live in KL.
    Mike Lee
  • megatronmegatron October 2012
    At first when I read this I just "Confuse....." but after saw another thread, I irrevocable agreed on your advice.
    Don't ask me why!!!
  • AlvinAlvin October 2012
    Me too. initially confused but then saw the picture.
    Post edited by Alvin at 2012-10-30 11:36:53 am
  • kolampkolamp October 2012
    Seriously I'm speechless since last night...whether its a joke or for real...whatever it is, I don't support its action....
  • SsmannSsmann October 2012
    Sometimes too much liberation to those who dont know how to manage it results in such behaviour. Maybe some simple forum do's and don'ts Sifu Shukri to help guide those less considerate may help....sometimes "common sense is not so common after-all"
    Bro mangkell,
    Many have spoken and given their feedbacks and point of views. Since this is an open Forum, I am seriously advising you to remove those pictures and related posts from your thread (Discussion). FYI, there are people here that love their Nishikigois so much i.e. their beloved pets, and many are outraged, mad and furious with what they have seen. And FYI, there are some hobbyists that shed their tears when their beloved kois died. Going forward, I urge you to exercise caution, and have a heart for the others.

What you do in the confine of your home and privacy is your matter, but revealing it to this open Forum is definitely an issue.

For the harmony of this Forum, I believe an apology is in order.
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-10-30 01:14:43 pm
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • kwchankwchan October 2012
    I think the main motive of the initiator is to attract the attention from other. In my opinion, if some posting really not right and the initiator keep on posting and updating the non-sense, maybe each of us should just ignore and let the initiator to shout for his/her own shock. Once the initiator found that what his/her action is not attracting anymore, the initiator will automatically stop all the non-sense, either zip his/her month quietly or will automatically migrate to other place.
  • wongyengwongyeng October 2012
    Bros... Now u make me very curious :P

Care to share which thread to read ?
  • smokersmoker October 2012
    I am disgusted till today. I didn't have any appropriate things to say last night, as i would burst out all the worst words i can if i did say something.

That pictures are disturbing, humiliating, and if that is a joke, it's a sick and weirdly abnormal joke. I really hope those pictures to be removed soon. It's sickening.

• AnuarAnuar October 2012
    I think I am going to go fish-free diet in the next weeks or so... (tmi)

• ikankoikauikankoikau October 2012
    I have my personal moment. I have come to a conclusion not to have that moment again. I was wounded and yet salt was added onto the cut. What is so shocking about throwing salt all over the place? Salt is free to some. Some even enjoying it. I hope he will realise it and take a corrective action.
    Post edited by ikankoikau at 2012-10-30 02:29:34 pm
  • idrisidris October 2012
    I am not happy because I could not see what picture u guys talking about...but after read few postings, I am lucky I did not see those...it must be really a disturbing picture..as I had a mention before, if want to do something like this, please create own blog!
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar October 2012
    Bro Idris,

Trust me, you don't want to see those pics ^#(^
    Dear Brothers and Sisters,
    The pictures have been taken off by the originator, and Bro Mangkell has apologized to all. And with this, lets end this episode. I hope that this will be quickly forgotten, and let us proceed with this beautiful Nishikigoi keeping.

God bless you all, and everyone, hope you have chilled down..............

Cheers........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • kwchankwchan October 2012
    Bro Idris, you should feel happy and lucky cause not seeing it yourself. I still having some scary image in my head now even though I only see it once, some more when I browsed that page this morning, I was just having my breakfast :-(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership