Goromo Can Develop in our Climate!
  • JamesJames December 2012
    Unlike goshiki that is hard to maintain in our climate, goromo I have once been told can develop. Skeptical with this I have been trying to nurture one in my FGT previously which failed. That same piece was transferred to my main pond and she has been developing much better.

My budo in a period of less than 2 months, before she entered the main pond and after.

VIDEOED WHEN BEING TRANSFERRED TO MAIN POND

LESS THAN 2 MONTHS LATER
  • Ivanlo24Ivanlo24 December 2012
    Hi James, is there anyone selling nice pieces of budo goromo?
    Bro Ivan, what do you mean? Hobbyists? Or dealers? Are you looking for one? What budget?
    I just wanted to know if u are aware of any shops that is selling budo goromo
    SI that I can visit and see the fish for myself.
  • Kelvin86Kelvin86 December 2012
    Bro Ivan, I think you can contact Aaron from Aka Koi Centre (012-3182002). He has very nice Budo Goromo.
    - Aquatic Kingdom -
    Thanks for the info Bro Kelvin
  • boykoiboykoi December 2012
    thats a nice goromo bro.i also am looking forward to owning one,and ditched my goshiki plans as i ahvent seen a kuro goshiki flourish here in my country.goshikis turn kuhako in a few months,thus goromos are better,specailly the budo ones
    Yes goshikis are a bit if mystery here. Only bro Handsome is able to maintain or even improve on his goshiki so far. Bro Handsome, u wanna update us.
  • HandsomeHandsome December 2012
    Bro James,
    I'm not sure whether I can maintain and improve the goshiki. Recently my pond water condition not good like mud pond. After I see this tread, so I'm trying to see where is my goshiki and goromo. But can't really spot, cos the water really like mud pond. Therefore no choice, wash filter and change 50% water today. And try to bowl them up......

This is v v v good bro.... Shine and sumi still as if just arrived from Japan...
    betul kehhh... but if u still rmb.... this fishes i enter show recently.... no prize lehhhh..... not even 3rd prize...... Anyway im happy with maintaining his sumi and shine...... and hope it will stay....cos many ppl say goshiki...... "i give u one year, it will become KOHAKU"

Nowaday maybe fever dah over..... less feeding..... less change of water... less... less.. less...

:-))

Another goromo .... i

• IzrulIzrul December 2012
    Goshiki very good la...u shud keep ur water like mud pond bro :-D
    hahaha.....but cant see fish...lol.....only can see when u feed them.... :-))
  • ShukriShukri December 2012
    The Goromo is good except that it is longish at this time. Not a male right? When the body bulks, then we will see the true potential of this piece.........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Bro Shukri, is an all Japan winner I believe
    Post edited by James at 2012-12-12 10:27:18 am
  • koi888koi888 December 2012
    bro handsome
    can share your water parameter
    need to try to groom my goshiki
    thank you
    Bro koi888,
    Temp 24, ph 7.8, tds 70-80(last time) long time didnt measure.

Bro Shukri,
    the goromo sex unknown, some say female and some check say male. But i felt it "she", cos can hand feed and the character not so aggressive! Hope it she, or maybe next time invite u to help me....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

test