Just sharing my daughter's recent wedding on 14th December 2012
  • ShukriShukri December 2012
  • MfwleeMfwlee December 2012
    CONGRATULATIONS are in order here ! May they enjoy one another and bring joy to both the families.

We must be fortunate and so proud - my second son also just got married a few weeks ago. >:D<
    Mike Lee
  • FPSooFPSoo December 2012
    You are the Happiest Man on Earth... Congratulations...
    Bro Mfwlee and Bro Soo,
    Thank you for the wishes........

The same goes to you as well Bro Mfwlee, may it bring joy and happiness in your heart. L3
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • pandaipandai December 2012
    Very nice bro Shukri! And nice that the kois were featured too! (Y)

Congratulations!!!
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
    Bro pandai,
    Thanks for the kind words...........and YES, the kois were featured as well and has made my day........ :-D
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • mrkoimrkoi December 2012
    Congratulations bro. Soon to be a grandpa. (Y) (handshake) :-D
  • YipmYipm December 2012
    Congratulations Bro Sukri, can see your smiling faces all day long. Hope the Kois are smiling eating everyday too bro . Congrats.
  • KahhoeKahhoe December 2012
    Congratulations Bro. Shukri !!! :-D
    V. Nice ...Hahaha ... I saw your koi and guppy pond were featured too ... make this video even look more interesting (Y) :-bd (Y)
    Post edited by Kahhoe at 2012-12-18 07:07:43 am
    Rearing Nishikigoi are very interesting ... Just observe their development ... Everybody loves them =)
  • snowlionsnowlion December 2012
    Abang Shukri,
    On behalf of all Singaporean brothers and sisters, "CONGRATS!"
    Hope to hear more Good News from you soon.

Jerome
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar December 2012
    Congrats Sifu Shukri =D> =D>
  • grinkz01grinkz01 December 2012
    congratz abang shukri...you must be the happiest man on earth.....romantic wedding party (Y) (Y) . .....and a nice kohaku is perfect to open the ceremony, it is symbol of simpleness yet forever beauty and so pricey..... (Y) :-D
    Post edited by grinkz01 at 2012-12-18 07:54:42 am
  • nocturnalnocturnal December 2012
    Salam Abang Shukri :)

congratulations! a lovely video representing a lovely occasion! :)
    sorry me & missus can't make the trip to celebrate the joyous day with u & family, only our doas that everything went as smoothly as possible :)
    it was nice to see u did the 'akad nikah' urself, something that i would want to do for my only daughter :)

ps. congrats to u too Abang Lee @Mfwlee :)

• pslongpslong December 2012
    Congrats , must be a proud and joyous occasion for you and your family! Good stuff bro
  • gosankekoigosankekoi December 2012
    Congratulations Bro. Shukri!!
    From your smiling face can see you are happiest father on earth!!

Gosanke Koi Crew
  • jamiltjamilt December 2012
    Congrats bro Shukri, nice wedding, nice video production. Is your son in law a kichi too
  • tomatomoontomatomoon December 2012
    Congratulation to Bro Shukri.
  • kominatokominato December 2012
    Must be one of the biggest catch in your life... Abang Shukri. ..Congratulations..
    Dear all,
    I love the video........also featured my guppies and my kois. :-D

Bros MrKoi (hopefully mulut masin), Michael (all my kois have a permanent smiling faces due to over eating......hehehehe), Kahhoe (you like the guppies also I see!), TK, Ming (glad you like the video and my Kohakus), Adik (nothing stopping you Adik to be the juru nikah nanti), Sean, Gosankekoi, Jamil (son in law is not yet a Koi Kichi), Tomatomoon and Kominato (yeah! the Kohakus are nice catch.......hehehehe): Thanks for all the wonderful wishes and words....... really appreciate it.
  • dennis68dennis68 December 2012
    congratulation ! Really a nice vedio clip ! your koi make the MTV really nice , bro you should take your best koi as a wedding gift for your in low ....ha...
  • KoiBeginnerKoiBeginner December 2012
    Congrats Bro Shukri! :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership