CA's Pond and Kois
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar July 2012
    Nice (Y)
  • ShukriShukri July 2012
    CA, the solids do not have time to settle down.....thus why the water looks a bit cloudy.
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • ChengAunChengAun July 2012
    That, and no mechanical filter
    :-))
    Be updated in the world of koi. Jangankan seperti "Koi di bawah bottom drain"
  • mangkellmangkell July 2012
    Little CA,

Well done on MODS,

Solid waste can ask Auto mode Cyclone spare part from Bro Shukri...

& The "-X™" spare part there, can trade in also from him... ;-)
    Mickeyko Ducati-Kujamon Chagreemon Brabus#Sexy-Robust
    Uncle Aznan, thanks. Perhaps RAIN-X? TOR-X little bro? :-))
    My new avatar..... this was from before pond redo :D
    http://www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8391/koi%20resize.jpg

• gerrygerry July 2012
    Nice cute pond CA! :-D

You have a nice looking Shiro too...
  • ikankoikauikankoikau July 2012
    Hi tetagoi CA,
    I think you got bitten like most of us... never satisfy with our pond syndromme:-)) From the video and photos, I think you are transiting from garden pond to hard core kichi.

Btw how many kois you have at this moment in your 3.5 ton pond? If it's not too overstock, I do hope you can do me a favour by taking away my Sakai Sanke from my "going to be overstock soon" pond. Take is as fasting month present for your latest pond tweak:-) But I think it's a he. He won 2nd place in Asia Cup last year. Still looking very good. I think he can still and ready to take home some more prizes.

Let me know or pm me if you are game for it and your pond can still accept him.
    Post edited by ikankoikau at 2012-07-26 08:48:22 am
    Hello uncle Borman, ( @ikankoikau )
    I have 7 koi right now, but will give some of the cheaper ones away. I am very grateful with your offer. I will think about it, will inform you once I get rid of some of the kois. Thank you very much though, and Happy Ramadhan. :)
    Post edited by ChengAun at 2012-07-26 01:21:20 pm
    I tot you are supose to be at school now:-)
    Maybe I should thank you :-)) Let me know if you are ready. Or would you prefer othe varieties like ....hmmmm... let me see... Kohaku, showa or small shusui?
    Thanks for the wish CA.
    Post edited by ikankoikau at 2012-07-26 02:47:24 pm
  • pandaipandai July 2012
    Uncle Borman!!! If you want to let go some of your prized kois, I also want some too...!!! :-"
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
    Bro pandai, you already got a few in your pond maaa [-(
    Some more your pond already overstocked :-))
    Post edited by ikankoikau at 2012-07-26 04:48:38 pm
  • pandaipandai July 2012
    Bro, with your kind of high quality fish that have been further nurtured in your superb quality pond; I will be more than happy to get rid of some or many of my much inferior quality ones just to make space for them... :-D
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
    My koi cheap2 only la bro. Mostly garden pond's kois. But I will keep that in mind ;-)
  • ChengAunChengAun August 2012
    Look what I found, must be the oldest photo of the pond dating back to 2005....
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8720/pond 05.jpg
    Attachments
    pond 05.jpg 26K
  • ShukriShukri August 2012
    CA, I know before that you like green water...........now your water is crystal clear right? :-D
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Uncle @Shukri , not that I liked green water, just limited experience with filtration. Now water clarity and quality has improved alot. The NPS situation is not so bad anymore, quite clear water and stable conditions.
  • ShukriShukri August 2012
    Good that you are out of NPS, but why is the water is only quite clear? Still a little green is it? Got UV light or not?
    No Uv, not greenish just a yellow tinge. Water is otherwise crystal clear.
  • mangkellmangkell August 2012
    TCA,

How clear is a crystal clear? :/

When we can see the BD clearly?

When we can see a crystal near the BD?

When we can clearly see a clear BD?

When we BD see crystal can clear?

Pls choose..... :-S
    Mickeyko Ducati-Kujamon Chagreemon Brabus#Sexy-Robust

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership