Tk's New Pond
  • lautslauts June 2013
    Bro TK,

Congrats on the new pond, nice landscaping done, with crawling pine tree to give the Japanese look. Will blend in nicely with your existing garden bro. Now time for some great looking kois (Y) (Y)

ts
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar June 2013
    Thanks Bro TS :)
  • boertokoiboertokoi June 2013
    Nice pond bro,
    Congratulation.
    No more BS/TT ?

Zul
  • pandaipandai June 2013
    Bro TK,

Do let me know of the pond warming. Mana lah tau, if I'm in town during that time... Maybe our Penang trip that has been delayed all this while can actually happen this time... :-?
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • megatronmegatron June 2013
    Very nice pond, TK. Looking forward to visit your pond. Good job to your pond designer & builder too.
    Don't ask me why!!!
    Thanks Bro Zul,
    My filter in new pond is HUGE enough, so not putting BS/TT. Moreover, the water flow to fountain is strong enough with many stages which would do similar trick :)
    Thanks Bro Pandai and Bro Daniel,
    All of you are most welcome to visit my pond anytime. Let me get the NPS done, than would announce :)
  • ChengAunChengAun June 2013
    Congrats uncle TK =D>
    I'm alone with my 3 ton pond now :-))
    Be updated in the world of koi. Jangankan seperti "Koi di bawah bottom drain"
  • gerrygerry June 2013
    Bro CA, you're not alone la.... I'm somewhere there also with 3.7 tons and 13 kois....

Overstocked to the max!! 8-)
    Thanks little CA :)
  • puathiantatpuathiantat June 2013
    mine = 2 tons and 10 now +1 soon ...
    what's this call banghead
  • MikeMike June 2013
    Pond visit ? :p
  • muzamirmuzamir June 2013
    Very nice pond bro TK. Congrats!
  • ikankoikauikankoikau June 2013
    Congrats bro TK. Nice looking pond. I am very sure your winning kois will enhance the beauty further. Sorry been very busy lately. Long time didnt log on.

Hopefully the NPS will not create any problem. But I know that u are fully ready to kawtim it.
  • yongbazyongbaz June 2013
    nice pond bro Bthineshkumar,, good Job, where is the fish.. hehehe, can you post pic's with fish on it...thanks... hapy koi keeping c,')))><
  • yongbazyongbaz June 2013
    nice pond bro,, good jod.. where is the fish? hehehe, can post pictures with fish on it, thanks, happy koi keeping c,')))><
    Bro Mike,
    Definitely got pond visit. Just wait for me to settle down and get over NPS :-D

Thanks Bro Muzamir :)

Thanks Capt, With all the help and guidance from Bro's and sifu's here, I think NPS should not be a problem.
    Bro Yong,
    Have to wait lah bro. Maybe by next weekend only fish can go in. :)
  • harry_luhurharry_luhur June 2013
    Finally you turn hardcore bro. Congrate
    Regards,

Harry Luhur
    Thanks Bro Harry :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership