Under Water Video of my Koi pond
  • russellrussell June 2013
    I got a water proof (nikon) camera recently and took an under-water video of my koi pond. Seeing my leader kois trying to eat the camera was hilarious. Anyway I thought it was nice to see the koi fishes from the side instead of the top. Just wanted to share with you guys the video.

• puathiantatpuathiantat June 2013
    haha , under attack by koi :-))
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar June 2013
    :-)) :-))
    Looks gud (Y)
  • paksengpakseng June 2013
    Wow ... superb video .. super clarity and dept of field...very nice lah. I use my Samsung S3 and put it in a waterproof bag but the video has very little dept showing the kois as almost all the same size which it isnt. BTW I cud see you have a very nice air diffusing in the farground. Mind telling me what type you use ? Thank you in advance bro :-)
  • jangjang June 2013
    what are those small fishes? guppies? :) small fishes as koi food?
  • smokersmoker June 2013
    Nice video Bro Russell. nice kois, nice water, very entertaining for silent night like this. (Y) :-D

that ochiba just can't stop eating :-))
  • KoiBeginnerKoiBeginner June 2013
    (Y)
  • russellrussell June 2013
    Hi thanks for all the comments.

Bro Pakseng, those are just airstones. I have 6 of them powered by a highblow-80.

Bro Jang, those small fishes are black emperor tetra. They are not food, I put 20 of them last year just to incase there were mosquitoes lavaes but they strive and multiplied. I use to put guppies but i think because of the colourful bodies my kois actually chase them down and eat them. The black emperor tetra are darker and harder to spot.

koianswers.com/discussion/download/13112/0925_emperor_tetra.jpg

Bro Smoker, you are right the Ochiba and my Chagois are amazing eaters and will eat anything. hahaha! :-))

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership