My New Ogata Showa
  • kumarishnakumarishna February 2011
    Hi All,
    Kindly view my Ogata Showa (8cm) its still baby and just add to my mini pond after quarantine.
    Plan to use all the "Sifu's" skill to ensure good grow for the fish.
    Any advice bro.....
    http://www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/1750/MY%20OGATA%20SHOWA.jpg
  • AndySittAndySitt February 2011
    Kumar, where did u get such a tiny Ogata .. Ben can u give a professional comment here!! I would love to see more red in a Showa and some pattern..
    Bro Andy,
    I bought this in a new opening shop -pond builder(Sg.Buloh)cant recall the shop name.
    It was the new arrival 2 weeks ago and there were about 5 showa with the same size. I was very much attracted to this Showa.

Ya. You are right that its tiny. Lets wait for Ben's comment ya.

Post edited by kumarishna at 2011-02-01 06:50:54 pm
  • JamesJames February 2011
    Hi Kumar, Andy is right. Needs more beni. Head pattern ok. But body pattern lacking. It's not easy choosing a showa.

Let's see what tategoi Ben has to say about this. Ben?
    Thanks Bro James.
    At least now I can learn to choose Showa.
  • ShukriShukri February 2011
    After all that have been said, the fish should be OK for your pond. I am confident as you further venture deep into the hobby, your selection skill will be enhance for sure.

Cheers........ :)
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • BenjaminGohBenjaminGoh February 2011
    It still needs more beni and pattern.
    Let's just wait and see how Kumar develops this Showa ;)
    If you want to see a big Ogata Showa, come over to aka. Abang Andy has one there :)
    Tategoi, u've got business in your blood...
    What you mean by that wor? @@
    No la, u got good potential as successor at aka koi.... Can comment on koi and direct customers to your shop.... Clever boy..
  • ChengAunChengAun February 2011
    Uncle James, Ben should open a new koi store called Tategoi koi center. Can become buisness rivals with his dad :p
    Be updated in the world of koi. Jangankan seperti "Koi di bawah bottom drain"
    Little CA, liddat aka koi have to change name to oyakoi so that they sell larger kois and ben can sell smaller kois at tatekoi. :>
    I'm not a dealer la. Hobbyist la.
  • ChengAunChengAun February 2011
    sure your not...................................... (grin)
    Be updated in the world of koi. Jangankan seperti "Koi di bawah bottom drain"
    Ben must b the luckiest hobbyist then. No need to pay for koi he likes... Just take only... Hahaha

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership