• kwickcutkwickcut July 2013
    when i went to log into the site today i could not, so i tried to retrieve my password and it seems that my account has been deleted.. i have looked around the board and it seems that all of my post were also deleted. i was able to register with my old name... did i do something wrong that i am not aware of?

thanks for any information

kwickcut
    oo i forgot to add i did log onto the site last week and flagged some spam posts like 3 or 4 of them.. could this be the cause of my account being deleted?

kwick
  • ShukriShukri July 2013
    Hi there kwickcut,
    Your alerts are welcome.........., and definitely your account would not get deleted because of these.........

We were under constance attacks by these spammers that we are fighting day and night with special scripts written, they manage to come through. It is possible that the account was deleted by mistake........

Which account was it? Can you PM me the details and I see what I can do...........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    pm sent thank you for any help.. i do understand it all may be lost just wanted to let you know thanks once again

kwick
    Post edited by kwickcut at 2013-07-23 02:48:20 am

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership