4TH ASIA CUP KOI SHOW - MAY 21 & 22, 2011 AT MATRADE EXHIBITION & CONVENTION CENTRE, KL.
  • Dr_RahimDr_Rahim March 2011
    I'm Dr. Rahim (Dr. Peter), the secretariat in-charge for the 4th Asian Cup Koi Show.
    ZNA Malaysia Chapter is pleased to announce that the 4th Asia Cup Koi Show will be held on the 21st & 22nd of May, 2011 at Matrade Exhibition & Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
    All rules & regulations with regards to the Koi Show will be posted in due course.
  • markgardnermarkgardner March 2011
    Dr Peter, I will be there.

Mark
  • Dr_RahimDr_Rahim March 2011
    Hi Mark,

Ur always most welcome to Our Show.

Looking forward to c u in KL.

Regards,
    Dr_Rahim ( Dr.Peter )
  • koikitkoikit March 2011
    See u all there
  • monscinemonscine March 2011
    I've posted this announcement on our forum. Wish all the best for the show! :)
  • kumarishnakumarishna March 2011
    Dr.Rahim,
    I would like to be volunteer in this event.
    Lets make this a great event.
  • DAVIDSOONDAVIDSOON March 2011
    Brother Peter !!

You bet I will be there with some of the brothers from this side of the cuaseway , together with our fishes too !!! ... and Kluang as well I hope !!! See you guys soon ... :)

David
    The Best is Yet to Come .
    Is there an 'official' hotel for the weekend?
    Good Day Brother Mark :)

You not gonna stay far from me in KL brother are you :) ?????
    Let me book the Hotel for you and my guys going out there , and we gonna stay together in the same hotel .. :) Gonna help finish those barrels , and crawl ourselves back to our rooms .... :)

Take care brother Mark , hope all's well in Japan .

David
    Long time no see you sifu David :)

Hope you get great days along with your newly built pond ;)

I wish could join the fun with all of you again.
    Good Day Brother Handy :)

Indeed it's almost a year since we last met . My most sincere apology for being of little help during the Go event this time in Bandung . It's indeed a well organised event as usual , though I must add , that such event is normally at the expense of the organising team no matter where it's held . lots of pain staking efforts by all in putting one show or GO event together . Kudos to the organising team as usual . I pray all well .

My newly renovated pond is doing great , and I'm beginning to feel the new set-up and "new water" kicking in day by day . It will be another interesting growing pond I hope . Let's have tea the next time you're here . I should have something interesting everytime you're here Brother Handy ... :)

Your Beauty Smile Sanke in my Shadow's Pond is now 86bu , and she should be ready for your Indonesia Show this year . Beautiful body . You should be able to spot her in this Video I took recently .

and here

Take good care Brother Handy , hope to meet you real soon .

David
    Post edited by DAVIDSOON at 2011-03-29 12:08:07 am
    Hi David

Many thanks, sounds like a plan!!

Mark
    Mamamia, bro David you could get many trophies if all those kois enter to the show >:-)

Sorry, Out of topic, but I think you should open one thread, specially to discuss about "Magic Water". I'm about buying a device for underwater music. You see, I may hibernating but still I'm following your thread silently. Yours always get something interesting. I think most of us here admire you as a great sifu. So please keep on sharing and learning together. [-O<
  • karen28282002karen28282002 March 2011
    Hello Dr. Peter, My brother lives in the Philipppines and i would like for him to attend this show as a beginner and to observe. Where can i check the fees to attend the event and any hotel recommendation near the center? Thank you.

Karen
  • Dr_RahimDr_Rahim April 2011
    DEAR ALL KOI FISH LOVERS, HERE I ATTACH THE INFORMATIONS REGARDING 4TH ASIA CUP KOI SHOW 2011.

DUE TO THE LIMITED UPLOAD FILE SIZE, I HAVE SPLIT UP THE FILE INTO 4 DIFFERENT DOCUMENTS IN PDF FORMATS.

(1) RULES AND REGULATIONS
    (2) JUDGING PROCEDURES
    (3) KOI CLASSIFICATIONS & PRIZES
    (4) LOCATION MAP TO THE MATRADE EXHIBITION AND CONVENTION CENTRE, KL.

SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY ENQUIRIES, PLS FEEL FREE TO ASK US.
    MORE POSTS AND UPDATES ABOUT THE KOI SHOW COMING SOON.....SO STAY TUNED!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND KEEP SMILING! :-)

BEST REGARDS,
    DR. RAHIM (DR. PETER)

PLS CONTINUE NEXT PAGE. THANK YOU.
    Regards,
    Dr_Rahim ( Dr.Peter )
    DEAR ALL, DUE TO THE LIMITED UPLOAD SIZE, I'M HAVING DIFFICULTIES IN ATTACHING THE DOCUMENTS IN PDF FORMAT.....WE'RE STILL MESSING WITH IT AND WE'LL TRY TO FIX IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY. UR PATIENCE IS VERY MUCH NEEDED. THANK YOU. ANYONE WHO KNOWS THE SOLUTION, PLS GUIDE US. THANK YOU.

DR. RAHIM (DR. PETER)
    Regards,
    Dr_Rahim ( Dr.Peter )
  • ShukriShukri April 2011
    Dr Rahim,
    Please contact admin and I am sure he can help and guide you........ :)
    Please PM him........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Ok, Thanks Shukri....just viewed the guide video posted by Admin on one of the old posts...trying now...
    Regards,
    Dr_Rahim ( Dr.Peter )
    I've sent an email to the Admin asking for guidance. Thanks.
    Regards,
    Dr_Rahim ( Dr.Peter )
  • koianswerskoianswers April 2011
    Please send me the files and see what i can do with it
    Your one stop koi information center
    Ok...thank you very much....i will send you all the files tomorrow...wanna confirm something and finalize it..
    Regards,
    Dr_Rahim ( Dr.Peter )

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership