Aquamaster Koi Food
  • ChengAunChengAun April 2011
    has anyone here used Aquamaster koi food?? its supposed to be a relitavely good food that is reasonably priced..it is made in China..
    koianswers.com/discussion/download/2398/color enhancer.jpg

http://koianswers.com/discussion/download/2399/growth.jpg

it also seems to be a practical copy of Hikari as it is also supposed to reduce the amount of pooh and helps digestion, color, growth and health. :)

this is the link to their website: http://www.aquamaster.com.tw/index.html
  • boykoiboykoi June 2011
    excellent koi food.tried it for a month with the hi-growth and color.my GO tosais are getting a 3=4cm growth and color is catching up as well.excellent and affordable
  • DanleeDanlee June 2011
    Where can we buy these koi food in Malaysia?
  • JoshuaChinJoshuaChin June 2011
    Guys, just for you info this are the new packing for Aquamaster Koi food
    koianswers.com/discussion/download/3427/color.jpg
    koianswers.com/discussion/download/3428/growth.jpg
    I never try it before, but good feedback from my customer especially for growth diet.
    CA, Aquamaster are made in Taiwan
    Post edited by JoshuaChin at 2011-06-20 04:07:35 pm
  • boykoiboykoi June 2011
    their hi-growth variety is really great, i even had to cut back a bit cause the beni on my GO are a bit stretching due to growth in girth and length.really awesome koi food!
  • lautslauts June 2011
    Bros ,

This brand has been around for long time , manufactured in Taiwan. Long ago , i used it when i was keeping locals and Japanese mix , then i switch to Hikari when i upgraded to Japanese kois :-D . You can find it almost in any aquarium in 5kg packs. But those were the days when it cost abt Rm60 for 5 kg. Not bad for an economical food esp the spirulina

ts
  • WinlimWinlim June 2011
    Bros,

Where can I get this koi food?
  • MichaelMichael June 2011
    Anybody know currently selling how much for 5kg growth?

• abc123abc123 March 2012
    Hi can anyone give me the exact address where can I get this Aqua Master Koi Food?
  • adleeadlee March 2012
    bro abc123. i think u can get it from lotsa aquarium shop. its supply by KWzone aquatics if im not mistaken. ask ur shop nearby ler..

• YLLiauYLLiau March 2012
    i tot Aquamaster Brand is Taiwan , but manufacturing in China.. for the pricing of Aq. Growth,it is not much cheaper compared to Saki growth.
  • HandsomeHandsome March 2012
    I do have 4 packet 5 kg each. Anyone interested I can sell it at buy one free one. I got it during wakagoi prize gift.
  • adleeadlee March 2012
    wah good bargain u have there bro handsome!
  • jaysonjayson March 2012
    bro Handsome, for real!!! then i wanna get 1 too.
    as kwzone sell in penang about rm90 5kg i can get it.
  • grinkz01grinkz01 March 2012
    Does anyone had proved on the performance? I already tried its color food for last 1 months and no result shown. Dont know where is wrong, could be my kois are already reach its limit so cant be increased again.
  • melvvvmelvvv March 2012
    Tried before after I was given 1KG for helping them complete a survey for their packaging in a Taiwan Koi show (think was in 2009).

Didnt see much difference from my other growth food.... note that I have cheap kois years back.
  • NicodemusNicodemus January 2013
    Hi Im currently using aquamaster and growth was 2" per month. Been using for 6 months Though my kois r fr market, a koi breeder says they look like AAA types with color and body patents. He's quite surprised I didnt use color food. Should try it, value for money
  • grinkz01grinkz01 January 2013
    well I decided to stop using this brand after trying 20 kg......no color improvment but shiroji got yellowish...
    Post edited by grinkz01 at 2013-01-12 02:12:32 am
  • ChengAunChengAun January 2013
    But lack of colour improvement and could also be caused by things such as bad water quality, lack of minerals and water temperature. Yellow shiroji is often a sign that the kidneys are overloaded and usually would happen when you feed too much/only colour food or too much protein content in the food. :)
    Be updated in the world of koi. Jangankan seperti "Koi di bawah bottom drain"
  • grinkz01grinkz01 January 2013
    agree bro CA but compared to my current color food (local Konishi brand), Konishi give me a better result. Yes, yellowish shiroji is some signs of overfeed or kidney problems.....

According to its brochure, aquamaster color food contain 40% protein minimum. I did ever tried to feed 100% of this color food --- just curious to see the impact, but zero.

Then mix with growth food at around 40% and also zero.
    I didnt change any method so, I can assume my water / pond condition is the same.
    Post edited by grinkz01 at 2013-01-12 09:52:54 am
  • ChengAunChengAun January 2013
    Hmmmm, interesting. Someone should try a test with this.
    Be updated in the world of koi. Jangankan seperti "Koi di bawah bottom drain"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership