Marugen Koi Farm - Growth Development of Marugen Showa Koi Fish In Marugen's Mud Pond Facility
  • marugenfarmmarugenfarm October 2013
    Post edited by marugenfarm at 2013-10-17 08:12:42 pm
  • ShukriShukri October 2013
    I thought Tsubo Sumi is only meant for Sanke i.e. a white based Koi, and this is a Showa which is a black based koi..........

Cheers Bro........... :)
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Hi Bro Shukri,

Yes, you are right indeed. I did some research and realized my understanding of the exact meaning for "Tsubo Sumi" is incorrect.

I shouldn't have used "Tsubo Sumi" on Showas, as this term should be used solely for Sankes, to describe sanke sumi on white skin.

Thanks for highlighting.

Cheers... =)
    Post edited by marugenfarm at 2013-10-19 08:06:49 am
  • ShukriShukri October 2013
    No problem Bro,
    We are all here to share information and exchange ideas on Nishikigoi.......... That way the learning curve will be a lot faster.

Have a good day Bro.
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Yes Bro Shukri, we are all fellow koi lovers!

And koianswers.com has been a great forum; serving the needs for hobbyists of all koi-keeping experiences (including new beginners to koi keeping) to share, learn and update!

You have an enjoyable weekend too! :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

test