MrKoi High Growth and MrKoi High Growth Deep Red
  • mrkoimrkoi February 2014
    Dear Bro/Sister and all koi hobbyists,

Hereby I decided to open a new thread dedicated specifically to discuss or a showcase about my food products, MrKoi High Growth and MrKoi High Growth Deep Red. Everybody is welcome to give a comment so that I can try to improve my products in the future.

The food has been tested and used at my farm for more than 2 years already. I had been supply it to few of my close hobbyist friends and since their response was very good, so I decided to release the product into the market.

To all koi hobbyists in Klang Valley, the food is already available at Gosanke Koi (Tropicana & Taman Desa Branch),

Meanwhile, to all koi hobbyist outside Klang Valley, I can send to you via courier services :-

1) Peninsular Malaysia - add only RM10 for courier charges.
    2) East Malaysia - please pm to confirm the courier charges base on your location.
    3) Singapore - please pm for more details and arrangement.

Product details :-

1) MrKoi High Growth
    Retail price - only RM140 per pack
    Packing - 5kg per pack only
    Type - Sinking & Floating
    Size - M & L

2) MrKoi High Growth Deep Red
    Retails price - only RM240 per pack
    Size - M & L

Satisfaction Guaranteed.
    Fully Tested and Proven.

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/15133/Hi Growth.gif

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/15134/DeepRed.gif

MrKoi High Growth showcase :-

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/15135/Isa Showa 06 BA.JPG.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/15142/Isa Showa 57 BA.JPG.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/15137/Okawa Shiro BA.JPG.jpg

1st Prize Series #G1 Isa Showa Category and 1st Runner Up under Gosanke Category in the 3rd Yamakoshi Challenge Cup

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/15138/Yamakoshi Cup 2013.JPG.jpg

MrKoi High Growth Deep Red showcase :-

Before
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/15139/Showa1a.jpg

After
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/15140/Showa1b.jpg

After
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/15141/Showa1c.jpg

1) MrKoi High Growth Deep Red (Before)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd-2LimnzKI

2) MrKoi High Growth Deep Red (After 1 week) 1

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJbz4tpbgcs

3) MrKoi High Growth Deep Red (After 1 week) 2

4) MrKoi High Growth Deep Red (After 2 weeks)

5) MrKoi High Growth Deep Red (After a Month)

Close Up Video :-

Thank you so much to everybody for your help and your support to my products. I hope they can share and discuss about my food in this thread, so that I can try to improve it in the future.
  • pandaipandai February 2014
    Bro @mrkoi,

I don't have "before" and "after" pictures to show here as I started feeding the deep red while I was away since three weeks ago. But to much of my surprise, when I came back home last weekend after not having seen my kois for 3 weeks, there were noticeable difference to my ginrin kohaku, sanke and tancho. Their beni has stronger colour now and appears "thicker" and more even. I'm happy with the result so far but will continue feeding and see if they will improve further.

The only problem is, in a mixed pond like mine, half of the deep red was walloped by my chagoi and mukashi ogon before the gosankes even managed to get to them... :-))

Anyway, I'm happy with the results so far. Well done! Price also very much affordable as compared to other deep red brands... (Y) Keep up the good work bro...!
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • gerrygerry February 2014
    Bro Azmi @mrkoi, do you do home delivery? I'm at Melawati. :)
    Bro Pandai,

Thank you for the review and support. Happy to see their beni improved, looks more thicker and shine when I pick up your mukashi ogon for spawning last weekend.

Sis Gerry,

U need how many kg ? I can consider to deliver if the total quantity is 15kg or more. U can whatsapp to me @ 012-2886962 for further arrangement.

Thanks.
  • gerrygerry February 2014
    Ok. Tks bro Azmi.
  • kolampkolamp February 2014
    Bro @mrkoi,

I'm a user of both of your product & I can see improvement on my fish after using your pellet. They really like the High Growth pellet & eat like there's no tomorrow! their body since then become bulkier & shinier. Growth are good. Less poo produced by my fish from the latest batch of High Growth compare to previous batch.

Upon using the Deep Red pellet, I can see that my fish beni have improved very much & become thicker too. Surprisingly, my shiro utsuri shiroji's are still white even though with the Deep Red pellet once a day everyday since it's affordable heheheh. Other fish shiroji's didn't affect too.

Conclusion, I'm a happy user coz I can see the significant improvement on my pond grade fish :-D

p/s: the kohaku was recovering from recent ammonia poisoning (I believe) & her beni are recovering atm
    Post edited by kolamp at 2014-02-26 01:02:04 pm
  • esther3677esther3677 February 2014
    hi do u sell high growth deep red in singapore? n base on ur pic they bulkup very fast may i know how many feeding in a day?Tkys.
    Bro kolamp,

Thanks for your comment and sharing your video. I can see the fishes doing well and their colours are more vivid and thicker as well. Job well done.

Bro esther3677,

Sorry to say since currently the product only available within klang valley area. Unless u or got your fren coming over to KL, then maybe i can pass it to u or to them. If u.got any easy and cheap way to deliver it to SG, please let me know.

For your info, the feeding regime for that one is 4x perday by using an autofeeder. 100% HG Deep Red only.

Thanks a lot for asking.
  • mrkoimrkoi March 2014
    Dear Bro/Sister and all koi hobbyists,

Hereby I would like to announce that the foods is already available at Yamakoshi Tropicana and Gosanke Koi Taman Desa.

So to all koi hobbyists in Klang Valley, you can get the food from them.

Meanwhile, to all koi hobbyist outside Klang Valley, I can send to you via courier services :-

1) Peninsular Malaysia - add only RM10 for courier charges.
    2) East Malaysia - please pm to confirm the courier charges base on your location.
    3) Singapore - please pm for more details and arrangement.

Product details :-

1) MrKoi High Growth
    Size - M & L

2) MrKoi High Growth Deep Red
    Size - M & L

Satisfaction Guaranteed.
    Fully Tested and Proven.

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/15397/Hi Growth.gif

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/15398/DeepRed.gif
    Post edited by mrkoi at 2014-04-04 04:11:46 pm
  • gerrygerry April 2014
    Ok... Here's my update after using Mr Koi High Growth.. Firstly, it smells good, fishes loves the taste (eat like no tomorrow... Then again they always eat like that ;-)) fishes are healthy n still look well fed even though feeding has been cut down to twice daily, there is less poo n the water condition stays good. So, hats off to Abg Azmi aka Mr Koi. :-D

The only issue I have is that the food is a tad too oily... But it's just a minor issue.

Now starting my kois on the Deep Red... :-)
  • mrkoimrkoi April 2014
    Sis Gerry,

Thank you for the feedback. I am happy to hear when you told me that your kois already bulkier than before and healthy even with a lesser feed.

As about the oily thing, I think the effect is only temporary especially during just after feeding. It will be suck into your filter chamber through your surface skimmer after a short while.

I am glad that your kois like it, less poo and it did not spoil ypur water quality.

Let me know later the Deep Red outcome result.

Thank you Sis.
  • mrkoimrkoi August 2014
    Hi,

I would like to share another video showcase of my very special MrKoi Hi Growth Deep Red to everybody. Guaranteed satisfaction. As you can see, their beni colour become more vibrant and sharp. And the most important is the food didn't effect the shiroji like most colour food. Very nice solid body too.

Before feeding with MrKoi Hi Growth Deep Red (new arrival) - 25/05/14

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz14UUJmg-A

After 2 months feeding with MrKoi Hi Growth Deep Red - 25/07/14

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e29L8B14STc
  • JamesJames August 2014
    Wa, your koi food power. From 6 fish after feeding become 8! :-))
  • mrkoimrkoi August 2014
    Haha. That one special power wooh. But not from 6 become 8 la. From 7 become 8. All belong to the same owner la Bro James. The one sakai sanke was already under my care for quite some times. Once the new odakan batch arrived and the quarantine period is over, I just transfer the sakai sanke and mix with them since the owner rent out one of my concrete pond. As usual, u have a very sharp eyes taikor James.
  • JamesJames August 2014
    Bro Azmi, nothing to do in the early mornings u and I. Talking about irrelevant koi matters. Hahaha, nowadays the forum is so boring.... A whole weak never check also not many postings. Dulu, 1 day u don't check u already lost track of topics. :-?
  • mrkoimrkoi August 2014
    Bro James, you are right. So bored nowdays. You are welcome to visit and join my facebook group that I already made anyway.

Malaysia Koi Hobbyists
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/mrkoifarm/

Koi Market
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/628124603944444/
  • brianlawbrianlaw August 2014
    Bro James - you should write more interesting story la!
  • JamesJames August 2014
    Bro Brian, your adventures got story la... I dun have koi adventure how to have exciting stories??
  • mrkoimrkoi November 2014
    Azukari Growth and Grooming Update. Fed exclusively only with mixture of MrKoi High Growth and MrKoi High Growth Deep Red. So far from the result showed that MrKoi High Growth Deep Red didn't produce any of secondary beni.

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/16492/1. Showa BA.JPG

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/16493/2. Showa BA.JPG

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/16494/3. Showa BA.JPG

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/16495/8. Shiro BA.JPG

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/16496/6. Shiro BA.JPG

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/16497/7. Shiro BA.JPG

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/16498/5. Sanke 1 BA.JPG

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/16499/4. Tancho Sanke BA.JPG

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK50qGjvSkw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9rGrLp6MwA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d_YIX_bVZc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG8O5SKPKTc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b65ckxKzIyk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XpuwOfHUhw
  • mrkoimrkoi November 2014
    Azukari Growth and Grooming Update. Fed exclusively only with mixture of MrKoi High Growth (only RM130/5kg) and MrKoi High Growth Deep Red (only RM230/5kg). So far from the result showed that MrKoi High Growth Deep Red didn't produce any of secondary beni.

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/16507/8. Kaneko Karashi BA.JPG

www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5HejWK7jxY
  • kolampkolamp November 2014
    Good growth for 2 months feeding (Y)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership