WHO'S YOUR DADDY???
  • nocturnalnocturnal May 2011
    Especially for Abang Paul, Abang Daniel, Abang Kit.... list goes on & on :-D :-D :-D
  • cookcpucookcpu May 2011
    Ole Ole Ole.....we came back with the 19...... :-D
  • PH8PH8 May 2011
    Congrats all Manu fans. But I cannot bring myself to watch the video, apologies!! :p
  • monscinemonscine May 2011
    Ahhh...so this is all about :D
    I should watch last night match, but I missed it cause I was still on the trip ~X(
    I'm the fans of MU and other red too....as I love kohaku indeed :P
    Congratz to our MU...should we celebrate this after the 4th Asia Cup Koi Show?? Dress Code : MU shirt :P
  • DanleeDanlee May 2011
    Adik,

Congrats to MU. I must say that our season just started too late leh and did not give MU any good fight. I hope King Kenny can bring back the good old glory to Liverpool... YNWA.
  • KaajKaaj May 2011
    gory gory man united. alex f**ckerson has accomplished what he set out to do - knock the reds of their perch.

as painful as it is to say....congratulations MU.
  • koikitkoikit May 2011
    Adik.. Congrats... Next year LFC will challenge MU more...
  • jayt49jayt49 May 2011
    painful to watch...let's try again next season!

COYG!!
    Firstly, i must apologies to those who are not familiar with this friendly rivalry :)
    it started from the old forum, just some friendly banter with no harm intended
    having said that, this one's for u Abang Paul!!! :-D :-D :-D

Abang Daniel & Kit :) :)
    interesting to watch LIV next year under King Kenny (Y)
  • farikfarik May 2011
    Bro adik,
    Congrats to your team....we are same kampung...different team...."You'll never walk alone"
  • PH8PH8 May 2011
    Dik, cannot harm me one, because I never watch!! :-D Haha.
    must watch la, give me the pleasure hehehe.... not easy to topple the team with 18 tittles u know :-D

u're also the other reds ka Abang Farik? it's ok la, koi & orang kampung bond much stronger (handshake)
    Post edited by nocturnal at 2011-05-16 10:50:06 pm
  • Denn7Denn7 May 2011
    To all my fellow Kopites out there (Paul, Daniel, Seng Choon, Kaaj, Anuar, Chris etc.), win or lose, with hope in your heart(s), and YNWA:

Post edited by Denn7 at 2011-05-17 07:48:24 am
  • PH8PH8 May 2011
    Classic, Tan Sri. One day I hope I can make the "pilgrimage" to Anfield too. So far armchair supporter only. But 37 years already!! :-D
  • Denn7Denn7 May 2011
    We should go together bro! You won't regret it - watching them there is really spine-tingling....
  • PH8PH8 May 2011
    Ticket prices for EPL matches have gone crazy. Unfortunately, demand is rather inelastic for the British, since football is practically a religion (or rather, more important than life and death, so said Bill Shankly :O ), so the poorer folks in the UK have to part with more than half their disposable income just to buy an annual season ticket. Doesn't sound right to me, somehow... But yes, it will most definitely be spine tingling. Even listening to YNWA on Astro tingles my spine!!

Dik, sorry ah, Liverpudlians taking over this thread!! Hahahaha. :p
    Hehehe.... it's ok. gd to see fellow die hard.
    but still....... WHO'S YOUR DADDY??? :-D :-D
  • PH8PH8 May 2011
    Dik, Daddy is BARCA!! :-D
  • AndySittAndySitt May 2011
    Ha ha.. I am not a Barca fans.. Messi is great thou... But Barca is simply the best club in the world.. EPL :-ss .. I was a regular at Stamford Bridge many years ago and the passion for the blues dropped since Jose Mourinho left.. If Jose with Real Madrid cant beat Barca.. who will...? Barca ^:)^
  • PH8PH8 May 2011
    Dik, since you most likely cannot sleep for next one week, here's something for you to pass some time.....by reliving the nightmare!! :-D Men 3 Boys 1

Actually don't need 3 fellas to score 3 against MANUre lah, only 1 fella enough....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership