• urbaneffectsurbaneffects September 2014
    Anyone know where to find FD in Malaysia. Bought once at Atarikoi. Anywhere else available?
  • jimlimjimlim September 2014
    Hi bro, I have only seen it sold at Atari too. Andrew did recommend me to this FD Food . U been using this ? Can share some results ?
    Tq Jim
  • urbaneffectsurbaneffects September 2014
    Bro Jimlim, Powerful feed. More than Saki I think. Cloud water but within the limit. 3 kg can see slight difference in bulking the koi. However, price too high. I heard its 30% less in price at our nearby countries. So, need to look see around. Long term v v painful on the pocket.
  • JamesJames September 2014
    If you know do let me know. I am on another expensive food but am happy with the results thus far...
  • jimlimjimlim September 2014
    Haha, then we should go squeeze Andrew for discount !
  • brianlawbrianlaw September 2014
    When I was in Japan - most of the famous farms feed FD and Hikari food.
  • JamesJames September 2014
    Famous? Bet u din go Dainichi and Sakai.
  • CCLimCCLim September 2014
    We at Aquagold Park have got FD Koi Food. We also have Sakai New Wheatgerm and color coming in at the end of the month. Call 0175373815 for more info.koianswers.com/discussion/download/16253/FD.jpgkoianswers.com/discussion/download/16253/FD.jpgkoianswers.com/discussion/download/16253/FD.jpg
    Attachments
    FD.jpg 96K
  • CCLimCCLim September 2014
    We at Aquagold Park have FD Koi food. We also have Sakai New Wheatgerm and Color. Call 0175373815 for more info.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership