Picture story of NHA Singapore trip to 4th Asia Koi Show in Malaysia.
  • cookcpucookcpu May 2011
    Post edited by cookcpu at 2011-05-26 05:56:36 am
    Post edited by cookcpu at 2011-05-26 05:55:24 am
    Post edited by cookcpu at 2011-05-26 05:58:14 am
    Post edited by cookcpu at 2011-05-26 06:06:14 am
    That's all folk. Hope you enjoy the photos. :-D
  • BenjaminGohBenjaminGoh May 2011
    Thanks for the photos! (Y)
    Took you 40 minutes to post all the photos up! Haha
    Bro Ben, you are welcome. Yes, take a long time to post all the photos but I didn't count how long it takes to finished posting. :-D
  • DAVIDSOONDAVIDSOON May 2011
    Many Thanks once again Brother William :)

It's always great to have you around , to provide memories of wonderful trips together :) . On Behalf of all the NHA Singapore guys , we ernestly Thank You for all the sweet memories . Truly appreciate your great effort .

David
    The Best is Yet to Come .
  • nocturnalnocturnal May 2011
    Thanx for sharing Abang William, makes me miss less what i've missed :)
  • ashfaqashfaq May 2011
    Can anybody draw and name the brothers in pic, I just wanted to see who bro davidsoon, paul,mason,shukri,noctural,kelvin,joshua and many more is . pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
    Thanks,
    Ashfaq from India-Chennai
    Bro David it is always a great pleasure to take photos of friends and fellow kichi in all the events attended. Thank you for organizing the trips and I have a wonderful time.

Bro Adik, great to meet up with you at kluang and I am glad that my photo help in some way.
  • DanleeDanlee May 2011
    Bro William,

Thank you for all the nice and high quality pictures.
  • ikankoikauikankoikau May 2011
    Bro William,

Thanks you for the great pictures. Very pro indeed.
  • SBSRIDHARSBSRIDHAR May 2011
    Bro William,

Fantastic presentation. you have brought the show to the forum, really a fantastic job.
    We able to see the show through your photos. Please on the photos can you able to mention the names. Thanks Bro.

S.B. Sridhar
  • ChengAunChengAun May 2011
    @Ashfaq
    If i am not mistaken....
    I only know these two...
    http://www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/3003/untitled.jpg

(smoking) [-(
    Be updated in the world of koi. Jangankan seperti "Koi di bawah bottom drain"
  • JoshuaChinJoshuaChin May 2011
    anyone realized that bro Paul n bro David looks alike?
  • ChengAunChengAun May 2011
    dats what i tot. i nearly thot uncle david was uncle paul since they both (smoking) i belive
    Be updated in the world of koi. Jangankan seperti "Koi di bawah bottom drain"
  • ashfaqashfaq May 2011
    Thanks CA, yes indeed bro David & paul looks like brothers
    Thanks,
    Few months back when Brother Paul came to my place , I took his cigarette butt and send it to the lab to verify his DNA , and true enough ..... he was my long lost twin brother . Our parents were not able to upkeep the 2 of us because of our size when we were born ... We both look like Jumbo Tosai but unfortunately only female worth more money , so we were both given away to different families for free . Brother Paul went to the HOOIs while I was given to the SOONs . It was only when I faxed the DNA report to Brother Paul , that I realised Brother Paul also took my cigarette butt for DNA testing in Malaysia and it showed the same results ...... You guys can never imgained how we twins cried over the reunion and the lost time between us !!! Thanks to the Koi Hobby we are REUNITED .
    Probably many Thanks to Brother ChengAun , who could recognised and identified us as " look alike " that actually gave me the courage to review this " Koi Twins truth " to the brothers here ....

But I think I did heard my parents telling me that we were actually not part of a twin , but triplets !!! meaning .. there's another long lost brother who were supposed to be one of me and Paul ...... Last weekend at the 4th Asia Koi Show in KL , I quietly took the cigarette butt of Brother Moscine ( Pak Handy Yusran ) and send it for another DNA test ... and Paul told me he did the same thing quietly too , but somebody else and not Brother Handy ....
    Because Brother Wong Hee Heng don't smoke , he could only quietly take Brother Hee Heng's toothpick left behind after the ZNA dinner ......

Now ... both me and Paul still waiting for result .... anxiously ....!!! :/

Who could it be ?????

Please help us find our missing link !!! and the Triplets reunion will be complete !!

This happened to be our full name by the way ...

David Soon Hooi / Paul Hooi Soon .

p.s - Not only you can help us find our missing link , you will be able to help us find our real biological parents because he kept the missing link as only son !!!
    Post edited by DAVIDSOON at 2011-05-28 01:48:52 am
  • ashfaqashfaq May 2011
    Thanks,
  • HWONGHWONG May 2011
    Wahlau!

Wah this is classic "Look Like me, Sound Like me"
    Talk about story telling. If we were keeping birds as a hobby, we would term this "Kong Chiao Wheuh" If we were keeping Ayam Serama, then we are talking COCK! Waakakaka! :-))
    But come to think of it DNA or no DNA, we are all brothers in Koi. :-D
  • PH8PH8 May 2011
    Actually to be honest, when I saw this particular photo at pond side before enlarging it, I myself thought that Brother David was me!! Then after I enlarged it, I saw another me! Dang! 8-)

In other photos don't really look alike lah, so happens this photo only. But Raymond Hew did mention 2 years ago that Brother David reminds him so much of me, not just the look but also the mannerisms and the way we talk. Haha, I don't know lah, outsiders will be able to see better.

Bro Ashfaq, Brother David was only joking. What Bro Hee Heng said was the truism - "We are all brothers in koi". :)
    Post edited by PH8 at 2011-05-28 02:31:08 am
  • ashfaqashfaq May 2011
    Bro Paul,
    I was really happy and went in shock for few minutes and also informed my parents and my koi friends here that you and bro david are real brothers and met through this forum and i was also about to update the status in my FB regarding this, which you saved me just now #:-s

Nice writeup bro david ;-)
    Thanks,
  • ashfaqashfaq May 2011
    Thanks bro david; look doesnt matters anywhere bro heart,love and kindness matters; i will try to attend this sept koi show, if not next koi show for sure :). So that i will get the opportunity to meet you all brothers in one single place which i am thinking/dreaming from past a year but unable to to do so.
    Thanks,
  • melvvvmelvvv May 2011
    Brother David,

Sorry for the late post. Just got back from another biz trip following the Asia Koi Show (really need to put in more effort at work to earn more $$$ and get more decent kois) .

Thank you very much for including me in the trip, really appreciate it. It was a real eye opener and glad to have made so many friends. it was also good that finally I can put a face to all the names, especially Bro Paul and Bro Handy.

Please also send my regards to Bro Max for being such a great host. This is my first trip with the SG kichis and definitely not the last....

I have to say this was probably my BEST overseas trip I had the last 10 years, epecially when all we talked about for the 3 days was KOIS. (My wife was saying I am CRAZY).

Best Rgds
    Melvin Yong

• ShukriShukri May 2011
    Ashfaq,
    I was away in Mekkah performing my Umrah during the Show.......
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • megatronmegatron May 2011
    Bro Haji Shukri, nice to see u back in action!
    Don't ask me why!!!
  • PH8PH8 May 2011
    Welcome back Abang Shukri. Glad your koi did well at the Show even without your presence. I'm sure with their owner's presence next time, they will do even better! :)
  • st8800st8800 May 2011
    Bro Vincent

Good photography skill as always. I dread to think how long it took for u to edit and upload all the photos in photobucket. ^:)^

Damn... I'm looking really over weight.... need to go diet soon. :">

Bro Melvin: Yes.... u sure looked like u enjoyed yourself. :-D Was fun having u around.

Bro David: Thank you once again for arranging everything. Was really an enjoyable trip.
    Best
    Spencer
  • WilganWilgan June 2011
    The photos are great! Thanks for sharing!
  • harry_luhurharry_luhur June 2011
    Hahahahahaha, that real funny, my stomach hurt.
    But i think handy is also your brother, and many friend here too.

And back to Jakarta, i am so busy and not be able to visit the forum. And i haven't have time to say thank you for singapore friends for the ride/lunch and especially you Bro David for the warm welcome.

Thanks also to Bro Paul, who pick me up at hotel and the breakfast.

Glad can finally meet you all.
    Regards,

Harry Luhur
  • YamatoYamato June 2011
    WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!WAW!!!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

test