Registration for new members
  • ShukriShukri March 2015
    Dear all,
    Please note that I have changed certain settings with regards to new subscription with regards to Koianswers.
    For those that have friends that want to join the Forum, please PM in my Inbox, or PM in FB (name Shukri Saad), these information pertaining to the new member!.......... The preferred Username, Password and the email address. The password can be changed to a more secured one anytime...........

This is done for the Interim in view of the relentless attacks by spammers.............
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar March 2015
    =D> =D>
    Thanks Sifu @shukri to give the forum life again. Hope this will keep the forum up and running.
  • abunuhaabunuha March 2015
    ok noted =D>
  • ShukriShukri April 2015
    So far so good. Havent had any spammers attacks since the change.......

Looks like the strategy works.........

For new members or any new members being introduced, please PM (through FB or Messenger, preferred) or INBOX......

1) The username
    2) Temporary password
    3) Email Address

Thanks for the co operation...........
    Post edited by Shukri at 2015-04-09 10:17:27 am
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • shamas1961shamas1961 April 2015
    Hi, I'm very new to this group and also took up this hobby recently. Is there any one from Penang who has extra koi's for sale?
  • mrcoollimmrcoollim April 2015
    shamas1961,i live near penang n have koi want to sale...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership