SALE: Kenkona Koi & Kenkona Bio
  • pandaipandai October 2015
    Hi koikichis,

Now that we are back online, let's keep the forum going again...!

It has been two years since we started selling Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio online. Many koikichis have been familiar with bro Borman's (@ikankoikau) special concoction, the Kenkona Koi that has been saving kois at their time of need and the Kenkona Bio that has been the super-food for growing and bulking your kois. More details on the products can be read at our website (just follow the link in my signature below).

I'm happy to announce that since then, and until now, we are maintaining the same online price, special offer and also free postage for both products! And yes, no GST applicable too! So, you can place your order as per the instruction in the "Online Order" page and we'll deliver them to you ASAP!

Thank you for your support! :)>-

-Pandai & Borman-

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/17689/kenkona bottles.png
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/17690/kenkona bio bottle1.jpg
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar November 2015
    Best treatment medicine for my kois. Have many times saved my kois from FBTJ. Kudos to Capt for inventing this. =D>
  • kwickcutkwickcut November 2015
    what is FBJT?
  • pandaipandai November 2015
    Bro @kwickcut,

FBTJ is KoiAnswers' created slang that means Fly Back to Japan (or died!). I don't know who invented it - was it bro @ikankoikau ? I was probably not in the forum yet at that time and was still buying tosai tikam at Jalan Pasar... :-D
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar November 2015

I was probably don't know what is koi fish that time :-)) :-))
  • kwickcutkwickcut November 2015
    thank you for the reply ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership