Happy New Year 2016
  • pandaipandai December 2015
    Happy New Year 2016 to all koikichis...!!! :)>- :)>- :)>-

May this new year bring you all more happiness, prosperity and many many more beautiful kois in your pond.

Also, my message to the admin of this forum @koianswers - please look into some of the remaining problems in this forum site e.g. can't insert pictures properly, sometimes pictures do not appear in posting etc. Fixing these small problems will hopefully make this forum lively again.

To all koikichis - I can still remember when this forum used to have up to hundreds of postings every day ranging through every known subjects of koi and koi keeping. Through all the discussions, jokes, arguments, debates and even fights, we have all grown such a strong bond of koi brother(andsister)hood. May this crazy hobby bring the best out of all of us and brings happiness to our lives...

All the best for 2016...!!! \m/
  • niveknivek December 2015
    Happy and Blessed New Year to all the bros and sis!
  • lautslauts December 2015
    Happy 2016 to all !!

ts
  • gerrygerry January 2016
    Happy 2016 to all! Agree with bro @pandai - last time not enuf time to read all the postings, now like dead town wei... :( Facebook punya pasal la...
    Post edited by gerry at 2016-01-05 01:51:44 pm
  • ikankoikauikankoikau January 2016
    Happy Belated New Year bro and sis...
    Let's hope this forum gets active again this year.

Hope for better and heathier koi this year.
  • pandaipandai January 2016
    Hope to win the GC for Grow Out this year??? ;-)
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • gerrygerry January 2016
    :-))
  • ikankoikauikankoikau January 2016
    Hahaha... everybody can try bro. I had slighly better luck last year.

Hope for better grow up event this year too... :-)) (Y)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership