• AdminAdmin October 2010
    Got an idea you like to share or ways to improve the site? We like to hear from you and we will do our best to make improvements based on the community.. KoiAnswers is a koi community site made for the community by the community.
  • etanoetano October 2010
    Can include smileys icons in the post?
    MyKoiKichi.com ~ A new koi blog.
  • PatrickChongPatrickChong October 2010
    Hi admin,

can we after login to koianswers then we can chat like Facebook.
    know who are online and we can message them.
  • M_ZAINM_ZAIN October 2010
    Ya men....agreed with Elmen, include some Gesture Icons otherwise its Quite Boring wor.....
    Regards,

M. Zain
    +6019 333 3675
    Hi smiley face will be there when we change the write comment page to html format but for now we were hoping to keep it simple first as once we change to html format We are sure more people will have problem using the site as it seem more complicated.

As for who's online its already there but not activate as some people likes to remain anonymous. We will try to activate it for some feedback.
    Post edited by Admin at 2010-10-15 01:12:22 am
    I think another useful feature is online polling where users get to vote on certain topic posted.
  • JamesJames October 2010
    Also when the page gets too long and you reach the bottom of page you have to scroll all the way up again to get to the other discussions. Need shortcut le...
    Hi James, made the comments to 20 per page.. Can reduce it further but there are people who do not like to scroll.. The new trend of surfing like what google did for their instant search is "everything on 1 page"

Elmen, the voting system is already in place. Can try to implement it but we found some problems earlier and decided to remove it temporarily.
    Problem is comments can include a lot of pictures, so end of page is quite far and you know la, mac keyboard got no page up button, so hv to scroll....just create shortcut link at bottom maybe, that says "top of page"... so that after reading through the comments, not so hard to move to another link ma

scroll until my finger skin also thinning. next check might not have finger prints already!!
  • M_ZAINM_ZAIN October 2010
    Aiyaaa....James,...don't use Apple lor....get an Orange mah....
    Regards,

M. Zain
    +6019 333 3675
    Bro Zain, if got orange i oso don't want to use apple....so much more expensive! but my industry all use apple.. maybe got no time to get sick, so apply the an "apple" a day philosophy the moment u get to work!!! hahaha
  • AndySittAndySitt October 2010
    hi bro James.. Press "Command + Arrow Up" .. No need orange..
    Cannot bro. It's a shortcut key for another function of multiple work space....
    I just tested on my Mac latest OS10 with Safari... Working fine.. Try those few command button + the top arrow key.. One of them will work...
    Problem is comments can include a lot of pictures, so end of page is quite far and you know la, mac keyboard got no page up button, so hv to scroll....just create shortcut link at bottom maybe, that says "top of page"... so that after reading through the comments, not so hard to move to another link ma

scroll until my finger skin also thinning. next check might not have finger prints already!!

Bro I just realised that there is a Back to Discussions link on bottom left. So once you are done reading that thread click Back to Discussion instead of scroll up..
  • rizalrizal October 2010
    Just wondering is vbcode enabled for the forum? Would be neater for linking those long urls etc..
  • koianswerskoianswers October 2010
    Hi rizal,
    vbcode is not enabled in this forum.
    Your one stop koi information center
    I suggest to add a new button next to the Save Draft button. This button will show all the emoticons keys in a popup like Preview.
  • joyfuljoyful July 2013
    Thank you thank you thank you. for sharing on You tube and forums.
  • ashfaqashfaq July 2013
    1. Single page is very good option, Paging options seems to be oldies style.
    2. How about like button added for discussions :) ?
    3. In messaging we cant attach photos or file to share, is it possible to add it?
    4. Image inserting option at present seems to be old style, if we add image, it should get displayed automatically instead of clicking on insert image button.
    5. Sometimes when we paste youtube video link, it doesnt show up in the post. This need to be addressed.

Its better not to expose in what programming language this website is build, as there are some hackers who can write some coding based on the programming language to take the site down. IMHO
    Thanks,
    Ashfaq from India-Chennai
  • TomyCTomyC July 2013

Press Fn and arrow key to page up/down.
    Edit: Oh, Command also can.
    Post edited by TomyC at 2013-07-03 10:46:04 am

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership