Quality Shiros
  • JamesJames June 2011
    I have just bought some new shiros, Omosako breed, and would like to share with everyone here. All comments welcome. I think I will groom and enter into the coming Wakagoi.

koianswers.com/discussion/download/3468/photo.JPG

Enclosed video on some of the still available shiros. Any hobbyists looking for shiro, better get to Aka fast.

Post edited by James at 2011-06-24 05:59:02 am
    Attachments
    photo.JPG 84K
  • heng84heng84 June 2011
    nice shiros u got there bro james, im interested too haha but b4 that can let me know the price u got from aka?? if not convenient then can pm me?
    thanks
    Post edited by heng84 at 2011-06-24 10:39:55 am
  • JamesJames June 2011
    Bro Heng, u can call Aaron directly oso ma. U have his no? Check PM.
  • megatronmegatron June 2011
    Hahaha...... I also grab two.......With some helps from James n Ben. Thanks brothers
    Don't ask me why!!!
  • JamesJames June 2011
    One of your piece that i like a lot.... it's going to be very imposing when it grows.

koianswers.com/discussion/download/3473/photo.JPG
    Post edited by James at 2011-06-25 04:52:43 am
    Attachments
    photo.JPG 70K
    Yes, brother James. I know you like this piece too and very kind of you to let me owned it. Thank you brother. :p
    Don't ask me why!!!
  • JoshuaChinJoshuaChin June 2011
    nice shiro u guys hv there....
  • JamesJames June 2011
    Dun mention, am sure it will groom well under your care as shown in your other show kois.

Bro Joshua, when we left today, there were still a few pieces I thought were very good. If you are interested, Ben has the photos.
  • boykoiboykoi June 2011
    super like the shiros.solid sumi
  • Kelvin86Kelvin86 June 2011
    Very nice leh bro James. Should cost a lot eh! :D
    - Aquatic Kingdom -
  • JamesJames June 2011
    Bro Kelvin, glad u like it. Didn't cost too much la bro, tosai only. This whole batch is unreasonably good. Cannot believe. I got a ginrin shiro too, very good ginrin, body, pattern.... I ask Ben to mms u another piece I like, no owner yet...
  • tomatomoontomatomoon June 2011
    Bro James do Pm for amount you paid for each pc. Nice selection....
  • JamesJames June 2011
    Bro KK, no need PM, go aka koi straight away, very little pieces left. Just spoke to Ben. Price u wun resist wan, but u must find something u like first ma. No point u like the price dun like the koi!!
  • ShukriShukri June 2011
    Looks male to me......... :-D
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • JamesJames June 2011
    Bro Shukri, r u concluding based on body or because it is finished? I think the piece on the left has good chance of being female looking at the shape of pec.
    Time will tell. Let see who is right. All in my hand. Hahahahahah..... :-)) this batch has very good shiroji n sumi.
    Don't ask me why!!!
  • JamesJames June 2011
    Let's hope they do well at the upcoming young koi show.
    Here another picture taken with iphone for your viewing. The pic here looks a bit elongated from download file but they are not really. :p

koianswers.com/discussion/download/3482/photo (1).JPG
    Don't ask me why!!!
    Post edited by megatron at 2011-06-28 07:11:22 pm
    Attachments
    photo (1).JPG 105K
  • JamesJames June 2011
    Never fails to impress everytime I look at them. U planning to groom and enter sept show?
    Don't ask me why!!!
  • DanleeDanlee June 2011
    Bro James & Daniel.

All very nice leh!!! Luckily, I do not have shiro of that size...hehe.
  • JamesJames June 2011
    Bro Daniels,

Yes, think this batch very very good quality. I intend to empty the fibre tank and put all my shiros in to condition and feed kaw kaw. Total of 5 tosai shiros. When they are less shy, will put in my okawa shiro to condition too.

Sept show all shiros only maybe. :-))
    Bro James,

Like that ah..... :-? I will slow down my feeding so that we will in different BU..... BULL.................................. :-)) :-))
    Don't ask me why!!!
  • JamesJames June 2011
    Bro Daniel, I don't think they will be much different in size given the short period of time anyways. Both your pieces also good pieces ma...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

test