Shinkokai Malaysia 2011 Koi Show, 8 & 9th January at Awana Genting Highlands
  • Shinkokai+MalaysiaShinkokai Malaysia October 2010
    Dear fellow koi kichis,

We are proud to announce that the 1st Shinkokai Malaysia Koi Show 2011 will be held at Awana Genting Highlands on the 8th and 9th January 2011.

The top breeders from Japan will be here for this special event as our distinguished judges. Please mark this date and come to this event with your families and friends. We are sure this would be an event to remember with exciting prizes and special categories. And you can also expect a great auction with special fishes to be held on the 9th Jan 2011.

We are very pleased to be have the support of all the top dealers in Malaysia listed below:

Premier Supporting Dealer:
    Yamakoshi Mura

Supporting Dealers:
    Arowana Aquarium
    Atarikoi
    Cheras Aquarium
    Gosanke Koi
    Jap Carps
    Kepong Koi
    Wong Koi Centre

Please kindly note that all entries will be via the above 8 supporting dealers only for the 1st Shinkokai Malaysia show. Kindly contact them for the bookings of your tanks now.

We will be posting the rules and regulations along with other information of the show very shortly.

Please start preparing your kois for a truly grand event in the Highest Koi Show in Malaysia!

See you there.

Shinkokai Malaysia

http://koianswers.com/discussion/download/127/shinkokai.jpg
    Attachments
    shinkokai.jpg 127K
  • AndySittAndySitt October 2010
    Well less than 3 months to go... I heard there is nice trophy and cheap tanks... Must start buying show quality fishes to beat Raymond Hew's quality & quantity...
  • JamesJames October 2010
    andy, you have a large collection too.... so large u forgot u had koi in seijuro remember...
    Well just that I dont have a decent size pond and I keep my fish with fellow kichis everywhere... Sometimes forgot I bought that fish.. Also Seijuro was always Suzusei for me so I got confused.. But I will go full swing this round.. Atleast I have 1 year koi keeping experience to test my skills..
    well your seijuro showa is really beautiful.. that compelled me to join the grow out...thinking of maybe getting 10 instead of 5 too...
  • ShukriShukri October 2010
    That's the way to go James......
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Bro Shukri, don't la encourage too much.... too much koi already... and it's everywhere.... like having affairs producing offsprings i am not conscious about!!! hahaha
    Don't you know I am the KING of CUCUK..........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    So bro Shukri how many tanks you gonna book? Send all your fishes to Genting?
    Bro Shinkokai, when Teksit or Tepsit (I can't spell his name) was the owner of that Dainichi Kohaku, it didn't win the AJKS, but when he sold it to a Japs, he won the AJKS GC.........humm! sometimes I wonder, or could it be a coincidence.
    Well that fish grew 9cm that year and thus makes the difference.. Also Narita groomed the fish well I am sure...
  • etanoetano October 2010
    The owner is a well respected Kato san, elderly but still a big fan of Nishikigoi in Japan. Must try to see his collection one day.
    MyKoiKichi.com ~ A new koi blog.
  • nocturnalnocturnal October 2010
    i was fortunate to get a chance to see his harvest....
    in niigata-nishikigoi.com! hehehe...

here the link
    http://niigata-nishikigoi.com/node/577

there's also day two coverage. many thanx to Mark Gardner for bringing us koi kakis plenty of coverage from Niigata.
    thanx again Bro Mark!

Masao Kato san has a big collection of high Q kois, he's like Abang David Soon of
    Japan ;-) ;-) ;-)

sorry for the side track Abg Sam, told u at NHA show i'll be there to help out at 1st Malaysia Shinkokai Show. will keep my promise :-)
    ALL THE BEST FOR THE SHOW!!!!
    Post edited by nocturnal at 2010-10-15 03:25:04 pm
  • bibikoibibikoi October 2010
    Bro Adik,

thank you so much for your kind help! you were one of the main people ensuring the success of the singapore show then and we'd be honored to have you on board the team! :)

Also a big thanks to Bros Daniel Lee, Aaron Goh, KY Sim and Shukri for also offering their experience to ensure the success for the show! The whole team is busy making the final arrangements now and will be posting more details soon.

Give you guys a sneak preview... we'll be having 12bu, 15bu, 20bu and also 25 bu categories at Shinkokai Malaysia show. So, go find your beautiful tosais now.

and also we're having 19 Best in Variety prizes.... so if you find your special variety kois at this new koi season, better grab it and show it to Malaysia! :)
    Bro Sam,
    We will do what we can i.e. to off load some of the tasks from you. Especially that this is the first of such an event in Malaysia. With the comrade of the Koi Community here, I am sure the support will be there to ensure SUCCESS for the 1st Shinkokai Malaysia Show.
  • AaronGohAaronGoh October 2010
    Wah, not much time left to prepare our koi for the show, right time for koi hunting now, with all the baby categories, every one can join the fun of koi show now. I can foreseen a lot of new faces will pop up for the 1st Shinkokai Malaysia Show.
    Aaron
    +60123182002
    Aiyoooo, now scared already la.........the Klang kakis will BORONG every potential fingerlings in the Klang valley.........
    Post edited by Shukri at 2010-10-16 12:42:30 am
    Bro Aaron, remember to give chance to newbies o.... mention your name only all koi kichi tremble!!!
    So bro Shukri how many tanks you gonna book? Send all your fishes to Genting?

Bro, I am not sure how many fishes that I plan to participate. How big are the tanks anyway? And how many fishes (what are the sizes) allowed per tank?
  • markgardnermarkgardner October 2010
    Would love to attend this, Malaysia always a great place to visit. Will have to see if I can make it.
  • bibikoibibikoi October 2010
    Hey Mark!

Yes, you wouldn't want to miss this! :) after Shinkokai Malaysia, you got a couple of weeks to get your energy back before Shinkokai Japan... so start making your flight bookings now!

See you then!
    Sam
    Post edited by Shukri at 2010-10-16 10:27:05 am

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership