my new Dainichi Jumbo female tosai sakura bloodline for comment
  • HDCuHDCu June 2013
  • HandsomeHandsome June 2013
    Nice :)
  • TomyCTomyC June 2013
    What does the father look like?
  • Ivanlo24Ivanlo24 June 2013
    Bro, can pm me the price and where u got from?
  • HDCuHDCu June 2013
    Hi TomyC,

Unfortunately the certificate does not mention who the father is, I do know Futoshi Mano told me that Sakura this year had 600,000 spawns from pairing with three males and he considers this particular tategoi as among his several top pick and would have been grown as nisai if not for special growout event organized by our dealer.
  • ShukriShukri June 2013
    Will be interesting to see how the Sumi will develop and progress in the future.......
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • harryyewharryyew June 2013
    Good evening Bro Shurki

Your statement caught my attention.

Can you share with us on this?

Cheers
  • sleepymansleepyman June 2013
    Very nice!

I like her pattern, kiwa and body! so proportional! (Y)

Don't worry about her mother and father... only heaven knows.. ;-)

Most importantly, she looks fabulous for a tategoi :X

(pppls pm me the price and farm u got from k?)
  • ShukriShukri June 2013
    Hi there Harryyew,
    Welcome back to the Forum after a long spell........

This Dainichi Showa, the Beni plates are in place and with time it will tighten up, and being Dainichi and from Sakura Bloodline, I am quite sure the Beni will strengthen with time. Once the Sumi starts to consolidate appearing at strategic locations especially at the Kata area, this Showa will look nice. Hopefully the Manware will be noticeable by then.......This is a future fish, so do not hope to win in Shows right now..........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • harryyewharryyew June 2013
    Good evening Bro Shukri

Thank you for the detail explanations.

So the manware is the major deciding factor.

Will the dorsal fin at the far back near the tail bit there that appear to be like a torn from the body (which is not) affect the koi overall future? When this koi say grow big, I think the dorsal fin at the back small portion will sway inordinate as it swim. No?

Cheers

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

test